Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

May 12, 2024, 02:31 AM
    RFK JR's brain worm
    He says that he is the way he is because worms ate part of his brain

RFK Jr. details medical abnormality that he says was a parasitic worm in his brain | CNN Politics

This sounds like one of those low budget horror movies. I see Kevin Bacon playing the part of Kennedy.

Maybe this explains why he thinks he can win the election.

Now with one opponent dipped in formaldehyde ;and the other having sordid tales about his underwear being told under oath in court , his condition just levels the field .

He should come clean .....when he drained the bottles of tequila he ignored the warnings about eating the worm .

But it was only fantasy
    The wall was too high, as you can see

No matter how he tried, he could not break free
    And the worms ate into his brain

(Pink Floyd 'Hey You')

Weekend Update: RFK Jr.'s Brain Worm - SNL (youtube.com)

Check out some similar questions!

Brain aneurysm [ 1 Answers ]

I am 19 years old female. My sister (22 years age) recently had brain aneurysm rapture and she passed away. What are the chances that I may have brain aneurysm too?

S in brain [ 1 Answers ]

After angioplasty I had pain in rt. Eye ball .pain was in rt,side of head also.. it remained for some months/ intensity of this pain was not acute so it was neglected but when I got binocular diplopia I was worred much and consulted neurophyision who advised to take homeopathic drugs. Nearly after...

What happens to your brain when you die? [ 4 Answers ]

Just wondering about what's going to happen to my brain when I die.

Brain freeze [ 1 Answers ]

I've Google, and I can't find any thing, does a brain freeze effect a baby in any way? I was asked by a friend and I couldn't come up with an answer so does any one know?

Sex on the brain [ 3 Answers ]

I am currently 20, my boyfriend just turned 22. Both live at home with parents. We have been together in total for a long while now, not just a year, but nearly. I gave into him quite soon with sex, to which I regret in some ways (which is why I'm writing on here) but in others I don't as I...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.