Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shafiee Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

May 6, 2009, 09:01 AM
    Customer segmentation
    Does anyone here have information about customer segmentation? According to what I learned, 4 methods are used in customer segmentation. One is Recency Frequency and Monetary Value (RFM), another is Demographic Selection. Yet another is Decile Analysis, and there is one more called Customer Life Time Value (LTV).
    dawgsnkats Posts: 130, Reputation: 7

May 29, 2009, 09:25 PM

What do you need help with in particular? The listed methods are legitimate methods.
    shafiee Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

May 30, 2009, 06:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgsnkats View Post
    what do you need help with in particular? the listed methods are legitimate methods.
    I need more information about the methods.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Customer retention [ 5 Answers ]

I'm a student at the Maldives College of Higher Education, doing my degree in Information Technology. This course contains a lot of business related subjects that I find very hard to learn. One of the subjects is called Help desk and Service Provision. There are other business related subjects such...

Customer Characteristics [ 2 Answers ]

With relevant examples discuss the characteristics of customer focused organizations

Customer service [ 2 Answers ]

-Can you give an example of a time when you experienced good customer service and explain why it was good? -Tell me about a time when you give effective customer service? -Have you ever dealt with a company that provided first-class customer service?what aspects it so good and how would you...

Customer Service [ 2 Answers ]

I need to know how to find names of senior and top level professionals working in MNC? i.e. Gen. Manager, Marketing Head, vice presidents, directors etc. I have visited their websites but I have not succeeded. Please show me the method to get this info. Either through net or any other mode....

Customer Accounts [ 1 Answers ]

The blanace on customer accounts at the end of the month should read which of the following A. Accounts Payable in General Ledger B. Accounts Receivable in General Ledger C. Sales Account in General Ledger D. Purchases Account in General Ledger E. Purchases Plus Sales for Month

View more questions Search