Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smcthatgirl2 Posts: 92, Reputation: 2

Apr 2, 2007, 01:23 AM
    Why does he ignore me?
    I'm family friends with this guy and he's always really quiet around me and he always looks so bored, unfriendly and mean. I make conversation sometimes when I get up the courage but he never seems to respond and I just don't know why!!

I don't see what his problem is with me! I'm nice to him and I make conversation but he acts like I'm the last person he wants to be around and I swear he avoids me. I confronted him about it and I asked him why he never talks to me and he said it was because there is nothing to talk about with me and that we are two different types of people. I took this really personally and I just don't get it. What did I do wrong?? I'm not heaps ugly in fact he even told me I was pretty so I don't get it. And he doesn't like me, he likes someone else so that's not it. Why is he doing this?? Help!? Please!
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Apr 2, 2007, 02:29 AM
    Is this the same guy you asked about in previous threads of yours?

Apr 2, 2007, 02:40 AM
    Yes. I still don't know what his problem is I'm still so confused?
    Ultra Member

Apr 2, 2007, 02:55 AM
    Why are bothering yourself so much about this. In your past threads you got plenty of advice.
    Give up on him otherwise you will make yourself sick... and is it worth it?

Apr 2, 2007, 03:16 AM
    I don't even know why I like him. He isn't worth it. He makes me feel worthless . But somehow I don't see that as a problem
    Ultra Member

Apr 2, 2007, 03:17 AM
    So if you don't see that as a problem, what is the problem here.
    Im confused :confused:

Apr 2, 2007, 03:22 AM
    Sorry wrong wording there . I don't really know what I am on about. All I know is that he makes me feel worhtless and I still like him even though I know he is a waste of time.
    And I don't like it! I know I deserve better but I want him to be nice!
    Ultra Member

Apr 2, 2007, 03:23 AM
    Snap out of it girl, that's all I can say. Think of you, and how he is making you feel, why bother.. why?

Apr 10, 2007, 05:11 AM
    Hmm yeah I know he is not nice! And he has done worse things since then. He is so not worth my time ! I guess some companionship would be nice though!
    Ultra Member

Apr 10, 2007, 11:58 PM
    Yes but stop dwelling on it...
    Who is suffering here.. you or him?
    And when you get your answer, ask yourself WHY... :cool:

Apr 22, 2007, 12:54 AM
    I know I am the one suffering here, I haven't talked to him in ages and he doesn't even care one bit . I don't quite get what you mean by why though?
    Missizumi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2010, 10:05 AM
    It means every time you remember about him or want him and he "still ignores you" ask yourself why are you doing it, why do you think he has to like you. There are pently more guys wating for you. Your just stuck in one minnie confusin world. That you don't see the real love around you!!
    think2much Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 2, 2010, 05:06 PM
    I had a brother in law like that, I desperately tried to get on with him, for the sake of my then partner, now looking back, I can see that's the way he is (ignorant) , I was allowing myself to feel rejected by him, because that's what I grew up with. Not feeling upset when he was snide felt good and then slowly his rudeness seemed so petty and lifes too short for that!Make sense?
    jamilarahim Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Jan 24, 2011, 01:38 PM
    I hate to say this but this girl called Fatima at my School, always seems to ignore me. Like I am not eve there. I feel like ****. Like I don't belong here. I really feel that there is something wrong with me. Maybe because I am quite all the time. I mean I called her three times. I knew she heard me. She did it by purpose. I feel so low. So depressed. I feel inferior. Im always the one to do things for people ad Im always listening to their conversations, but when it comes to me, I get none of this. This is so unfair. I find this so rudw and impolite. I now hate her because of this.

Jan 24, 2011, 01:39 PM
    So I am I. I get the feeling. I mean today, I was just ignored. I called her three times. I had no answer. I knew she did it by purpose.

Jan 24, 2011, 01:42 PM
    I hate people who just ignores me after I am the one helping them. This is seriously angering me. I despise those kind of people. They are so rude,selfish. They have no consideration for others.Being ignored is a bad feeling. You feel like there is something wrong with you. Like you're worthless. Like your opinion don't count.
    dontknownuthin Posts: 2,910, Reputation: 751
    Ultra Member

Jan 24, 2011, 04:06 PM

He's not even being a little bit subtle. He doesn't feel like talking, and certainly doesn't feel like talking about why he doesn't feel like talking. Leave him alone and move on in life. It's no about you, so stop worrying about it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blackheads - should I ignore? [ 13 Answers ]

Iam a high schooler and am plagued by blackheads. My skin doesn' thave just a few solitary blackheads easily removed by a blackhead remover, but hundreds of blackheads on my cheeks and nose. So, a blackhead extractor is not useful for me. Even if I tried, they are already too deep in my skin. I...

Should I ignore it? [ 8 Answers ]

I am 18 years old and previously worked for zellers from June 2006- early December 2006. During that time I made a number of stupid choices and stole small items which I believed to have totaled less then 50 dollars. My friend also stole a memory card which was around 50 dollars and he is related...

To ignore or not to ignore [ 4 Answers ]

I really want by b\f back. He needs space. But possibly sees us together in the future, do I give it to him and risk losing him? He also wants to be with another guy who he is not sure about either. We have been apart a few months now and I am feeling desperate and I do not think this is a good...

Changes in Society - do we ignore them, or enforce banning? [ 52 Answers ]

Amazing how they now opt to wait until after the election... After reading this, I wash shocked that a lot of 'closet puritans' want to ban marriages... then why not change the law so that partners in life have certain legal rights accordingly. There are no longer Christmas decorations...

View more questions Search