Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    champipi Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2008, 04:36 AM
    Fingerprint and background check
    What is the validity of fingerprints and background check .
    For instance is it necessary for someone who did the FP in feb 2008 to do it again in June or July 2008 for another application or it will show automaticaly in his records with the immigration service .
    Thanks
    lawanwadee Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 124
    Immigration Expert

Jun 10, 2008, 11:48 AM
    At present, USCIS requires biometrics for each application, so if you submit both I-485 and I-765, then you may have to do it twice. I also find that in some cases, timing between each application was less than 4 months, and USCIS skipped the second biometrics.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Job doing background check [ 12 Answers ]

I recently was pressed with charges for theft under 5000. My job interviewer today asked if I had ever been convicted. I told her no. She's going to do a background check, and my court date is next week. The question: Will I still have a criminal record leading into the court or does it take...

Background check [ 3 Answers ]

When a background check is done by an employer prior to hiring, what shows up? Crimes committed in only that state, or every state? Thanks!

Fbi fingerprint check [ 2 Answers ]

I have applied for a job in financial services and they require a FBI fingerprint background check. My question is this: 1) If I have a pending arrest charge for a traffic violation and was fingerprinted but have not yet gone to court, will it show up on FBI background check? It happened in...

Background check [ 4 Answers ]

I was arrested for theft of items that came to a total of $210. It was a misdomenor (sp) I went to my first court date and the judge entered a plea of not guilty for me, I go back to court next week. My question is, I am starting a new job and they will be running a background check, will this show...

Fbi fingerprint check [ 1 Answers ]

I am currently studying for an insurance license. I understand that an fbi background check will be performed. I had a dui conviction over 15years ago and am concerned it will show up on the report. My current employer did a criminal background check and it came up clean but I am worried about the...

View more questions Search