Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Amneet Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 29, 2012, 06:22 AM
    Dependent visa status
    What I need do for get dependent visa status if I want go to my wife's country with her for some days and I have no visa yet?And we are in sweden now and we did marriage here and I applied for visa.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 29, 2012, 06:28 AM
    How long are you going for,? If just a visit, why not just get a tourist visa ? Are you planning a long term stay ?

Oct 29, 2012, 06:35 AM
    I want go only for one week.. I said I have no visa so I can't apply tourist visa.. we did marriage in sweden and my case is in progress

Oct 29, 2012, 06:38 AM
    When I did marriage.. I had no visa that time also and after marriage I applied my papers but now I want go with her for meet her parents for one week

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have student visa with my dependent for UK, can my dependent work full time [ 1 Answers ]

I have student visa with my dependent for UK, can my dependent work full time?

Can F1 visa student filing 1040 EZ, claim F2 visa wife as dependent? [ 1 Answers ]

One of my friends has following profile: 1. In US on F1 since 5+ years and an indian citizen. 2. Needs to file 1040 EZ because of SPT. 3. Got married in Dec 2009 4. Wife came to US on F2 in Jan 2010, does not earn and does not have an ITIN Question: Can he file taxes and claim his wife as...

My wife changed her visa status from H4 to F1. Can I claim her as a dependent? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm currently on H1-B. My wife joined me on a dependent visa (H4), and got into school to do her Masters's. She then changed her visa status from H4 to F1. She has no income. Can I claim her as a dependent when I file my next tax return? If not, what would be the best approach for filing my...

View more questions Search