Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sveltskye Posts: 37, Reputation: 5

Apr 30, 2007, 07:28 PM
    Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome
    I'm 22 and I have PCOS, so I know I'm going to have fertility issues. It makes me really sad knowing that I might not be able to have my own children because that's one of my biggest dreams in life. I was just wondering if anybody has this here and has successfully had children?
    LisaB4657 Posts: 3,662, Reputation: 534
    Expert

Apr 30, 2007, 07:34 PM
    I've got it. I started trying in 1990 but I didn't see a fertility expert until 1998. Once I started with the fertility doctor I conceived on the first round of Clomid but miscarried (not PCOS-related). I conceived again a few months later and now she's 6 years old. :) And once I went through one complete pregnancy my infertility completed disappeared.

So don't be sad. It's possible!
    sveltskye Posts: 37, Reputation: 5

Apr 30, 2007, 07:54 PM
    Thank you. That's so wonderful that you were successful.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Degeorge Syndrome [ 30 Answers ]

My daughter has partial degeorge syndrome she now 13. This I know is rare. If anyone has a child who has it I would love to hear from them.

Carcinoid syndrome [ 2 Answers ]

Sir what is Carcinoid syndrome , what are the symptoms , cause and relief

Ovarian Cancer [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering how many women out there have gone or had ovarian cancer? My grandmother died last year on 9/11 after battling with it for over 8 years. She was diagnosed at age 60-65 somewhere areound there. My mom was diagnosed at age 50. My mom has recovered and cancer hasn't come back, but...

Painful ovarian cysts [ 1 Answers ]

I am a thirty year old female who has been having pelvic pain since September 2006 I went to two doctors before christmas one said I had an enlarged ovary and sent me for an external ultrasound which found nothing and the second doctor said the same thing I was tested for std's infections etc all...

Ovarian Cyst [ 3 Answers ]

Well I was just diagonosed with an ovarian cyst...and the doctor said that it has already ruptured...does anyone know if this could cause a problem getting pregnant?:confused: ..or if this is something I should be really worried about?:( ..One doctor told me that after it ruptured the pain should...

View more questions Search