Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    EmelinaTookman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 23, 2012, 08:01 AM
    Health Insurance Quotes Questions?
    Hello,

Just a guess will be OK this is for an assignment.

For a healthy adult between ages 20-35 what would the montly premium in health insurance be for a male and female?

Also, a male between the ages 35-55 and a female/male over the age of 55.

Thanks so much.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 23, 2012, 08:23 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by EmelinaTookman View Post
    Hello,

Just a guess will be ok this is for an assignment.

For a healthy adult between ages 20-35 what would the montly premium in health insurance be for a male and female?

Also, a male between the ages 35-55 and a female/male over the age of 55.

Thanks so much.

This depends on all sorts of factors from pre-existing conditions to the level of coverage to the area of the Country.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Aug 23, 2012, 08:53 AM
    What country ?

For example, I just bought health insurance ( today actually) a 45 year old women and a 11 year old son. A policy that is good in any country of the world except the US is 212 dollars a month (though Aetna Ins) That exact policy good only in the US is about 640 dollars

In the US a policy for 35 year old will be about 200 to 300 a month cheaper than a 55 year old, they are in totally different class.

What type of policy, what deductable, what part of the country, apolicy in NY is a lot more than one in GA

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Switching from personal health insurance to my company's health insurance [ 4 Answers ]

I've been employed with my present company since 2009. I've paid for my own health insurance since 2009 (high deductible), though would like to switch to my company's health insurance. I was diagnosed with MS in June 2011 and it's a pre-existing condition. What do I need to know because of this...

Two health insurance policy for surgery and 2nd insurance not paying [ 1 Answers ]

Had hysterictomy in 08, In 09 got a bill from hospital saying 2nd insurance withdrew 2k stating that was my portion or my copay. Is this right? I tried to appeal and the insurance is sticking to it. My primary ended up paying 16k to the 2nd insurance only paying 600. What are my options. I have...

View more questions Search