Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mena@123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2011, 12:30 PM
    Dependents working hours in uk
    We are a family of four ;me, my husband and my two sons under the age of five... if I go for a study visa in uk and my family accompanies me, what are going to be the working conditions and hours for my husband who will be my dependent... kindly reply soon plus if there is some website of uk visa policies that can verify your point.. kindly attach its link.. looking forward.. thnx
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Aug 13, 2011, 12:54 PM

You can verify this yourself after reading the website, thank you.

Policy and Law for UK visa policies

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Working hours vs lunch hours [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I am presently working. I love my job so it's not an issue to me if everyday, I come in to work earlier than I should be and going home later than I should, eversince I was employed in this company. Today, our HR had sent me an email with our CEO copied on reminding me that my lunch hour is...

Aux Heat not working normally? (only up 4F in 2 hours) [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, (I know very little about this subject, though I've tried to learn A lot in the last 2 weeks) I have a First Co. 30VDX15-HP heatpump unit in my apt with a Lux TX9100E Thermostat. At night my temperature is set to 62F and to 68F in the morning. After 2 hours it's only up by 4...

Pregnant and hours a day working [ 2 Answers ]

I work retail and my boss has me working two days in a row working 11 hours. Can she do this?

Working Hours For A Student Dependent [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. My husband is student in UK and I have got Student Dependent UK visa on him. Could you please tell me if I can work full time in UK? {Moved from Forum Help <>}

'Normal' working hours [ 5 Answers ]

What are normal hours to work? Is there such a thing as a 9 to 5 anymore? I'm currently doing a 40 -50 hour week (without counting breaks) and I'll have to say it's killing me. :( Can anyone suggest careers which are a little less labour intensive. I'm not lazy just tired! I'll be a biochem...

View more questions Search