Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sherry1975 Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

May 29, 2007, 01:33 AM
    Can people have demons
    I have been havind bad thought so I went on Google and type in why do people have bad thought and this web called demonbuster came up.So I checked it out and it said that if you have bad thought that is a demon is that true
    DemonAlcohol Posts: 12, Reputation: 0

May 29, 2007, 03:01 AM
    Is this a serious question?
    wiggitywackiraq Posts: 39, Reputation: -2

May 29, 2007, 03:08 AM
    No its not a serious question... im boycotting it from this post on to let it fall off the scroll.
    Nebula Posts: 8, Reputation: 0

May 29, 2007, 03:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sherry1975
    I have been havind bad thought so I went on google and type in why do people have bad thought and this web called demonbuster came up.So I checked it out and it said that if you have bad thought that is a demon is that true
    Well it was asked so I''ll put my bit in. If you are having bad thoughts only you know why. What triggered it and so on. People believe in many things, good and bad, it's up to you whether you want to choose to believe that in your life, there are demons. You know who you are, you are a good person, do good people have demons? If you genuinely want to have good thoughts only have those things around you that cause you good thoughts. And if you feel you can't, then just pretend. This will come to you when you need it. Be Happy.

May 29, 2007, 07:25 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Nebula
    Well it was asked so I''ll put my bit in. If you are having bad thoughts only you know why. What triggered it and so on. People believe in many things, good and bad, it's up to you whether you want to choose to believe that in your life, their are demons. You know who you are, you are a good person, do good people have demons? If you genuinely want to have good thoughts only have those things around you that cause you good thoughts. And if you feel you can't, then just pretend. This will come to you when you need it. Be Happy.
    Well I like to have good thought but this thought of jumping offthe balcony keep on coming in my head and thought of throwing my son off the balcony too

Quote Originally Posted by DemonAlcohol
    Is this a serious question?
    Yes this is a serious question no need to play :mad:
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

May 29, 2007, 07:29 AM
    You have post partum depression - see a doctor. And take responsibility for your actions - stop blaming things on demons.
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

May 29, 2007, 07:30 AM
    Please don't act on your thoughts get some help immediately, call someonme, start with yopur family call them now and have them come and get your child from... you must be under a lot of stress

How old is your son?
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

May 29, 2007, 07:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma
    You have post partum depression - see a doctor. And take responsibility for your actions - stop blaming things on demons.
    Needkarma said all that could be said. What you have is post partum depression and what you need to do is see a doctor and confide in your doctor about your thoughts and the way your feeling. Counseling will also be helpful and while your emotions and hormones are out of whack this is actually common to feel things that your feeling, but if you want to get control of it you need to seek help through doctors and councels. They will check your hormones, even might give you hormone treatment which will help balance the hormones, might even need something to help you relax, which is nothing wrong with. This will help you protect yourself and your children. You have choices and decisions to make but do not blame it on demons.

Joe
    Ultra Member

May 29, 2007, 07:34 AM
    Please answer me... I will talk with you about anything you would like to discuss, I will be non judgemental.

May 29, 2007, 07:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by bushg
    how old is your son?
    One is 8 years old today and the other is 14
    Ultra Member

May 29, 2007, 07:37 AM
    Sorry jesus I was just so alarmed by that post

May 29, 2007, 07:37 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by bushg
    please answer me ...I will talk with you about anything you would like to discuss, i will be non judgemental.
    What up
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

May 29, 2007, 07:38 AM
    Sherry, I noticed that you responded to someone else's post and stated that you were on some antidepressants. Are you still taking them? When were they prescribed? How long ago were these prescribed?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

May 29, 2007, 07:43 AM
    one is 8 years old today and the other is 14
    Yea... that's not post-partum of course. You'd better get yourself to a doctor quickly; maybe have someone come in to make sure nothing happens to the children.

May 29, 2007, 07:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesushelper76
    Needkarma said all that could be said. What you have is post partum depression and what you need to do is see a doctor and confide in your doctor about your thoughts and the way your feeling. Counseling will also be helpful and while your emotions and hormones are out of whack this is actually common to feel things that your feeling, but if you want to get control of it you need to seek help through doctors and councels. They will check your hormones, even might give you hormone treatment which will help balance the hormones, might even need something to help you relax, which is nothing wrong with. This will help you protect yourself and your children. You have choices and decisions to make but do not blame it on demons.

Joe
    I was on different medication but they didn't help the bad thought so I stop taking them

May 29, 2007, 07:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma
    Yea... that's not post-partum of course. You'd better get yourself to a doctor quickly; maybe have someone come in to make sure nothing happens to the children.
    I have been to counseling and the doctor too

May 29, 2007, 07:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by RubyPitbull
    Sherry, I noticed that you responded to someone else's post and stated that you were on some antidepressants. Are you still taking them? When were they prescribed? How long ago were these prescribed?
    Sorry for that no I'm not taking them anymore.. and they were prescribed in March
    RubyPitbull Posts: 3,575, Reputation: 648
    Ultra Member

May 29, 2007, 07:51 AM
    Sherry, does your doctor and therapist know that you aren't taking your meds anymore? Honey, there is a reason why they put you on it. If it isn't working properly, you need to call them and tell them it isn't working. They will switch medication. These things can take time until they find the right ones that will do the job. Right now, you are putting yourself and your children at risk.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

May 29, 2007, 07:58 AM
    Jesushelper76 agrees: Communication with doctors and counselors are very important. They need to try different medications until they do find something that works, but stopping them altogether has made your condition worse.

May 29, 2007, 07:58 AM
    I was on different medication but they didn't help the bad thought so I stop taking them
    I will see the doctoe on May 31 I will ask him about hermone tablet

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Angels and Demons. The fall (?) [ 10 Answers ]

I'm in up to my neck in research on Angels/Demons and such (Focusing on the beliefs/history of Jewish/Christian/Muslim faiths. Really interested in the crossover of several Angels from good to bad... (and a few sliding back over to good). The fall, the 2 wars in heaven, Annunaki, etc. ...

Why do some people say? [ 5 Answers ]

I am wondering why some people say to use condoms when girls give you head?

Demons: [ 77 Answers ]

Who was the woman from whom Jesus cast out seven demons? What were the demons? HANK :)

For people [ 3 Answers ]

Hello people! I'm a student, I like sport very much. I play football, volleybal, ping-pong and basketball not bad. Also I like to cycle very much. I have a bad bicycle and I want to buy a new bike, but I haven't enough money because mountain bike(on this type of bicycle you can not only ride, but...

View more questions Search