Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

May 10, 2024, 03:14 AM
    Clueless Joe says Americans need not worry about inflation
    After all ............"They have the money to spend".

Regarding inflation, he agreed that people feel day-to-day pain in the increased price of groceries and other items they need, but he argued it is more about anger than being unable to afford things.
    “They have the money to spend. It angers them and it angers me that they have to spend more,” he argued, before talking about “corporate greed” being responsible.

Key lines: CNN’s interview with Biden on polls, protests and more | CNN Politics

Simon Ateba on X: "YOUR REACTION: CNN to Biden, "Grocery prices are up 30%+ ... that's a real day-to-day pain that people feel." Biden responds, "They have the money to spend." WATCH https://t.co/h51mRuPzIA" / X (twitter.com)

How can he say that when more than 3 in 4 adult Americans are living paycheck to paycheck ?

Majority of Americans Live Paycheck To Paycheck – Forbes Advisor

NY Post listened to the CNN interview and determined he told a lie a minute during the sit down.

LIE 8: “[Inflation] was 9% when I came to office.”

This is the lie of the night.
    Biden continues to pretend that the US was in terrible shape when he took office, when it was already on the rebound — thanks to Trump’s Warp Speed project that vaccinated people quickly against COVID.
    Inflation was a measly 1.4% in January 2021.
    Then Biden went on a first-year drunken sailor spending spree, and inflation skyrocketed.
    Biden tells a lie a minute during CNN interview (nypost.com)

Check out some similar questions!

When will Clueless reintroduce the 'Whip Inflation Now '(WIN_) button? [ 92 Answers ]

The button was Gerald Ford's answer to the inflation problems of the early 1970s. https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSipxubaW_vT47PgWBZvqQsXUSoOyjnVJg6MQ&usqp=CAU He had no answers so he basically begged people to stop spending to reduce demand . Clueless misreads the...

Causes of inflation [ 4 Answers ]

The causes of inflation are cost-push, demand-pull and monetary expansion. I read a few webpages on inflation. I understood the concept of cost-push, demand-pull. But I don't understand how does increase in money supply result in inflation.

Inflation [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, I rent an apartment in a country known for its high inflation rates (one of the BRICs), but I live in Switzerland. Does this mean when I exchange Reais to Swiss Francs (in a +- constant exchange rate) I will avoid the effects of inflation? (as I consume in Switzerland, not Brazil)

Inflation [ 3 Answers ]

Who loses from inflation? Who wins from inflation?

Inflation [ 1 Answers ]

Who loses from inflation? Who wins from inflation?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.