Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    anichole29 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2007, 10:41 AM
    Locating a person
    Hi there,
    I'm not sure if you can help me or not. I am trying to locate a person that I do not know his name. This may be impossible. I Here is my deal: I went on a cruise on November 3rd 2006 on the ship Regal Empress. The cruise line was "Imperial Majesty". It boarded in Port Everglades, Florida and went to Nassau Bahamas. I met a performer there who I have been trying to contact. He told me his name and I forgot it. He is from Romania. I know that. He has a contract(or had in November) with Regal Empress cruise ship to perform. He is the lead singer and there were about 6 other entertainers(dancers) with him. All I need is a name. Do you know if this is possible? Or how I can go about finding it? I have tried everything! I have even contacted the ship line and they told me that it wasn't one particular band, that each individual performer is contracted from other countries, which his was Romania. Please Please Help if you can. Any information will be much appreciated. Thank you

Nichole
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 16, 2007, 11:26 AM
    I doubt if the cruise line will give you his name. That would probably be illegal. But I would go back to them and ask that they forward a message to him for you. That they might do. With the info you have, they should be able to pinpoint who performed during that particular cruise.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Artificial person vs. Natural person? [ 9 Answers ]

How would the court deal with a natural person vs, artificial person? By definition a artificial person is a corporation (strawman) which the court would have jurisdication. How does the court deal with a natural person, a human being? How does the court obtain jurisdication over a human being? ...

Locating someone Via Company Records? [ 3 Answers ]

We need to locate someone who worked at an apartment building office a year ago. Can any company's employee records be easily accessed for person-location purposes by the public or private investigators?

Locating the Unlocatable [ 2 Answers ]

I have a question on finding a person who defies finding. The subject I'm looking for was in USMC from 1960 to UNK. This person had two tours of VN. During his second VN tour, he was tapped by an intel agency, and went U/C. I was told that after he returned to US after his second tour, he was...

Locating the Unlocatable [ 1 Answers ]

I have a question on finding a person who defies finding. The subject I'm looking for was in USMC from 1960 to UNK. This person had two tours of VN. During his second VN tour, he was tapped by an intel agency, and went U/C. I was told that after he returned to US after his second tour, he was...

View more questions Search