Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    junebug37 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2011, 07:44 PM
    Back and legs
    I have to blogging disc in my back. My back is killing me tonight and both of my legs are tingling down to my feet. Do you think this is from my back. And should I go to er to get it checked
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Nov 28, 2011, 07:52 PM
    Do you have a health plan that has a 24 hour nurse service where you can call?

Does the doctor who is treating your back have a after hours phone or doctor on call to talk to ?

I will assume you have had this back issue some time and are under treatment for it. As such you should know what your doctor has said about other issues.

Often ER are not the place for non emergancy medical issues, and not knowing your time zone is there a urgent care facility that may be used.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My dog is having pain in her back legs [ 2 Answers ]

I have a five year old female pit-bull and she is having pain in her back legs. I'm not sure what it is though, she cries whenever she gets up from laying down or if she tries to get up on the bed or couch, it just started yesterday, also once she is up it takes her a long time to walk anywhere...

Straight legs on back handspring [ 6 Answers ]

I have been doing backhandspring series down the mat, and never can seem to get my first couple of handsprings with straight legs, they are always bent a little bit at the knee. I don't know if its back flexibility that I need more, I think I have enough, I can do backbend and ups, but don't know...

Weak Back legs [ 1 Answers ]

I have a dog named Jake, and he is a bull mastiff, pitt bull mix. He is a big dog and he is getting old. I noticed his back legs are giving a bit of a problem. When he lays down for a while and gets up his legs get weak and shakey. I was wondering what me and my family should do to help. Hes a...

My dog can't used her back legs [ 2 Answers ]

We live in Hawaii. My dog is in an enclosed back yard and was perfectly fine. This past Sunday we noticed that she can't use her back legs at all. She can wag her tail but can't walk on her hind legs. It is just like she is paralyzed. She just drags herself around on her front legs. She seems...

View more questions Search