Ask
    terrancehall Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2010, 10:30 AM
    Schederma for cold sore
    Can I use schederma for cold sore
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 18, 2010, 10:39 AM

I would not use anything on a cold sore. Cold sores will go away in about seven days and all you really need to do is reduce the pain caused by them.

Tick
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Feb 18, 2010, 11:33 AM

Abreva is great for cold sores. I haven't heard of Schederma, but that sounds like a skin product.

I've used Abreva whenever I've had a cold sore and it seems to reduce the number of days that the cold sore is painful and huge.

Good luck! Those things hurt!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Home remedies for sore throat during cold [ 6 Answers ]

I have a cold and my throat is sore. I have a spray like cloroseptic but was wondering what would be better Thanks

Cold sore? [ 10 Answers ]

I've had this cold sore for awhile now... It has gotten smaller bu it still irritates me and I really can't openmy mouth or it'll split. I know a lot of you will say not to touch it or keep it moist. But Ive haven't and it is taking forver. So any ideas on how to get rid of it faster? Or...

Cold sore Medication [ 5 Answers ]

Ah Ive been sick since Thursday and Usually get Cold sores when I'm sick So far I've Got 3 I had 1 at First fell asleep and got 2 and the same thing happened again and now I have 3 I was woundering if anyone knows a type of Medication Or Home remedy that can help me out? I've tried blistex and...

Cold sore [ 10 Answers ]

I have had cold sores before, although I don't get them very frequently. Whenever I did have a symptom that a cold sore was coming, I would normally feel like a dry spot on my top lip. Now I noticed a small red spot like close to the inside of my top lip. I'm thinking it's a cold sore, but not...

View more questions Search