Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blaze9000 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2010, 01:50 AM
    Red bumps on arms
    Hello, I have had some red bumps on the back side of my left arm for my whole life.. I don't know what these are, and now I got some different red bumps on my left forearm and two more of these same ones on my left knee. My feeling was that the new ones are scabies.. but I have no idea. Can anyone help me?
    itsamor Posts: 196, Reputation: 12

Jan 29, 2010, 01:52 AM

It could possibly be Eczema, but I would go to an dermatologist and have them tell you for certain.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Red itchy bumps on my arms only [ 14 Answers ]

A few days ago, I started to get red mosquito like bumps on my arms, they itch like crazy. We have ruled out bedbugs as we have treated our home. We do live next to a marina and have a picture window open to it, possibly mosquitoes. When I wake up in the morning, I usually break out with these...

Red bumps on arms [ 4 Answers ]

I have these red bumps on the outer part of my upper arms. They don't itch or anything, and they've always been there. I've seen other people with it, but I still don't know what it is. I don't remember when I noticed it, I just know it's been there for a while. It can get really dry looking too....

Itchy red bumps on arms [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have been getting itchy red bumps that look like mosquite bites on both arms for the last week. These bumps last about 1 or 2 days then slowly fade away. There are about 5-6 bumps on each arm and they are there on the forearms, elbow and near the wrist. There are no such bumps anywhere...

Red bumps on arms [ 2 Answers ]

Hi. I've always had these annoying bumps on my upper arms. I never knew how I got them and how to lose 'em. Some of my friends have them too and my brother. Does anybody know what they are and how to get rid of them... they are really embarasing:eek: :confused: :(??

Red bumps on arms from shaving [ 3 Answers ]

I decided to shave my arms about a month ago, and am still getting patches of tiny red pumps. If try to pick at the bumps white puss comes out all most like a pimple. They come in a patch though so I don't think it is acne. Can someone please help me The bumps are along my arms.

View more questions Search