Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DarkKuni89 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 7, 2009, 03:14 AM
    Landlords invasion
    I use to have a house but we got we kicked out they gave us o 2 months and they came in one week later they came in and gave us a week to get the hell out is that legial or not ?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 7, 2009, 06:58 AM

You need to give us more info here. Was the house foreclosed on? Did you not know you were going to lose it in foreclosure? Did they (and who is they?) give you the two months notice in writing?

Plese give us a brief but full description of the situation if you want us to help.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Mar 7, 2009, 09:43 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKuni89 View Post
    i use to have a house but we got we kicked out they gave us o 2 months and they came in one week later they came in and gave us a week to get the hell out is that legial or not ?

Agree with Scott - what were the circumstances?

If they gave you 2 months to leave, threw you out in one week and you left the case is moot.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Invasion of privacy [ 2 Answers ]

Moved in with a homeowner and recently found a pinhole wireless camera in a plant in the bathroom that I shower in what do I do?

Invasion of privacy? [ 2 Answers ]

If anyone is in the legal field maybe you can help. I was wondering if anyone knew anything about INVASION OF PRIVACY. A person has hired a private investorgator on me took all these photos hacked into my email and is now threating me with them. She's saying she's going to send all these privaite...

Crime invasion [ 1 Answers ]

I am interested in purchasing a house in a city that has suffered from an economic crisis and loss of jobs due to the transfer of manufacturing industries overseas. As a result of this crisis, housing prices in this area have fallen drastically and it is for this reason that I am interested in...

Invasion of privacy? [ 6 Answers ]

I need to know if installing a web cam in a bar with no notification to the public that it is there constitutes an invasion of privacy? If so, what needs to be done to allow the bar to install said web cam? Thanks,

Home invasion [ 1 Answers ]

A few nights ago my fiancée and I were laying in bed and all of a sudden he jumps up and asks me if I am shaking cause usually I have a habit of shaking or rocking myself to sleep but I was already asleep so I responded "no, I'm not what's wrong with you", he said "I know that I felt this bed...

View more questions Search