Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LoveMyBooBooGirl Posts: 44, Reputation: -1

Aug 2, 2005, 11:00 PM
    Who is haunting my house?
    We have been living here for 2 years. The energy is mostly in the back bedroom. It is not a negative energy, though sometimes a bit cranky, like the rest of us. I believe it to be a young female. I feel her mostly in the evening. It doesn't really bother me, I'm just curious who and why. My husband feels her in the early morning when he is getting ready for work. We are trying to have a baby and the nursery will be in the back bedroom. I don't know if this will upset the spirit. She isn't too shy about her presence. I have seen only a glimpse of her in the hallway for just a split second one evening. And I have to admit, it spooked me. Why did she want me to see her in that moment? I woke my husband and told him what I saw. It was then that he told me he has known she was here all along. (gee, thanks for saying so). Any input??
    ranieri Posts: 136, Reputation: 13

Aug 7, 2005, 03:43 PM
    Lovemybooboogirl
    You are absolutely right about the prescence. I don't always like doing these kinds of readings cause... but you are being forewarned.
    This beautiful young lady you see has lived where you are. Many generations ago, she was one of the first people to settle on this spot, well her sister was. Sister and her husband traveled out this way after a long journey. She and her sister are beautiful and were very well taken care of.
    A young couple, somewhat just beyond being newlyweds. She has become a guardian of sorts over this particular property. And she foresees the same tragedy that happened happening to you.
    This is hard for me to tell you in light of your post. All would be safe for you and any children she will cause no harm to you or yours. But she carries a heavy heart, where her warning is concerned.
    It is as if she can no longer stand by and watch it or let it happen. She would be a sister to you many lifetimes ago and you 2 were the best of friends. Isn't it funny that you have ended up on this very property. But she did not live with you on this property, but was a regular visitor. And you she came to stay with you on long visits, because of the distance between you after you married the young man. You two looked remarkably alike then such a family resemblance. Im not sure if you do now, for some reason your image is not coming to me now. All I get is your hair is shorter than hers as I see her now. You are supposed to let it grow longer she tells me by the way. Something to do with your personal power, it is your strength,literally. Or magical so to speak.
    There will be an affair by your husband, if it has not already started. It is in the works. He is not aware yet it, as it starts as just friends but...
    He will bring her into your home. I think you may even become friends somewhat yourself. But its real bizarre how she starts to take over. Almost like that Babysitter movie a few years back. More subtle.
    But she is no babysitter. She helps out in a time of your being sickly or resting from pregnancy. She is talking swiftly its hard to keep up.
    She has so much love for you, she honors you and almost worships you. She appears to be your little sister. She says you need to have some fun.
    And the hair thing again. Apparently she used to do your hair for you and you hers.
    You will stay and proceed with the relationship and there will be children, at least 2. But turbulence will always be a part of the relationship with the husband. She will give you much advice along the way all you have to do is ask and she will be there for you. She will give you answers and money where to find it when you need it. She has such a love for you , its making me weepy now. She truly does not want to see you undertake this.
    She has a sort of like for the husband you have now, but not for long. But she is the one who saw him out with her and warned you.
    Peace ranieri
    LoveMyBooBooGirl Posts: 44, Reputation: -1

Aug 7, 2005, 10:15 PM
    Wow, not very reassuing
    Wow, that's a pretty lax response concerning a baby, either its safe or its not. You can't really leave it up to chance with a baby...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Disturbing Movie Haunting Me [ 9 Answers ]

I watched a documentary this weekend that I can't get loose from like a bad nightmare... called The Grizzly Man. It's the story of Tim Treadwell who was killed by a bear in Alaska in 2003. It was listed on my online dvd rental site and without looking too closely at the description, I sent for it....

Lien is haunting me! [ 3 Answers ]

An old lien came up 2 years ago when I bought a house right before I divorced my husband. My husband and I agreed that we would split our debt and when I made settlement my lawyer told me to say that it was not my debt. I did a quit claim and my husband sold the house. My lawyer told me that my...

$5.00 unpaid bill haunting me [ 3 Answers ]

I owed $5.00 on doctor's bill that was delinquent for a few years. I did not have enough cash to pay it at the time and due to negligence on my part, let it go. Called their office to make an appt a year later, and they told me I could not see the doctor due to unpaid bill. Asked to pay it and...

Who gets the house? [ 5 Answers ]

My husband and I have been married 1 1/2 years. We bought a house in April 2004. The loan is only in my name because his credit is horrible but his name is also on the deed. He has been lying to me about large amounts of money received and spent from our joint checking account and I am thinking...

House [ 1 Answers ]

If you file for bankruptcy can you lose your home

View more questions Search