Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chaos1995 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2010, 05:49 AM
    How much does a cartilage piercing hurt?
    I'm getting my cartlage pierced on Wednesday the 22nd December 2010 and I am so nervous about if it will hurt or not because I have heard from some people that it does but from others I have heard that it doesn't
    Barbiebabe Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2011, 07:38 PM
    It depends on how tough you are I have 2 cartlidge piercings on 1 ear and 2 regular piercings on each of my ears. They to me didn't hurt at all. But if you play sports (I do) somer of them you will have to take the earings out and they do hurt when you try to put them back in! Hope I hlped but trustt me! It won't hurt! Xoxo

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does a cartilage percing hurt ? [ 7 Answers ]

Kay, well. I've been wanting to get a cartilage percing for over 3 months now, but, i've been holding it off, because im WAY to terrified it's going to kill like heck, since it's going to be done with a needle at a tatoo parlor, since they dont allow using guns anymore for that specific peircing....

Does getting a cartilage piercing hurt if I have low pain tolerance? [ 16 Answers ]

Okay, I'm 12 now and I was wanting to get a cartlilage piercing in my right ear with a gun. I understand that some people say it's painless, but I have LOW pain tolerance! I don't want anyone to scare me and tell me NOT to get it done, so I want some encouragement, but I want the truth too! :)...

Does Cartilage Piercing hurt? Is it unsafe? [ 97 Answers ]

I am getting the top of my ear pierced, like on the side in the cartilage. I was wondering how much it will hurt if it is being done with a needle (not a gun) and how high chance it is for infection. I know that it takes a lot longer than a hole in your earlobe to heal, about a few months?

Does piercing your cartilage hurt [ 1 Answers ]

I don't think it hurts when I got mine don't at claires it wasa little stinging for about 18 seconds and I juts got mine done I remember and it hurts when I roatate them and when you touch it or something hits it remember don't sleep on it cause it will go right through your ear

View more questions Search