Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Nov 2, 2008, 03:25 AM

Okay, that's fine! I wish you a good day and all the best to you! :)
    Uber Member

Nov 15, 2008, 11:05 AM

Hi, needhelp kutchs!

I'm curious as to if you had a resolution to your problem and if so, how you were able to come to the resolution.

Thanks!
    needhelp kutchs Posts: 38, Reputation: 2

Nov 16, 2008, 11:09 AM
    Hi clough,

Ya I was able to resolve the problem and I used all the techniques that wondergirl told me ;plus the best was I thought to myself "do I have a problem now; just now, in this moment".The answer was always a resounding "No"
    That really helped.
    Secondly, I am beginning to focus more at the work in hand rather than any other distraction.Like if I am typing this reply then I am typing and eveerything else is forgotten.No multitasking.
    Plus I got a job as a content writer, sitting at home working 4 hours everyday.. 150$ a month... keeps me busy...
    I have also joined guitar classes and as far as those "dumb" Officers wives are concerned; I just give them the cold treatment so saves me the trouble of getting into any useless conversation with them.

So that's that... multipronged attack.It helped :) although I do have my temper tantrums , but the intensity is less and the frequency and duration decreased!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 16, 2008, 12:00 PM

I am so very proud of you! You had lemons and you made lemonade! You even went 'way beyond our suggestions by thinking of your own solutions. You go, girl!

Nov 16, 2008, 11:15 PM
    And yes... you were the first ones to help me out, plus it did me a world of good to think that 2 people (clough and you)so faar away... are helping a complete stranger half way round the world!
    Cheers to AskMe Forum! Thanks a lot.
    Uber Member

Nov 17, 2008, 05:00 AM

Hi, needhelp kutchs!

Or, if I might address you, if you don't mind, Gayatri! I'm so happy for you and glad that you're able to now come up with positive and proactive ways that you can cope! I'm also glad that the advice from Wondergirl was helpful to you so much!

Please do know that you're contact information in the previous post was removed to protect your privacy. We would hate to see you getting spammed because your email address was listed on this thread. There are those who go searching out the Internet for exposed email addresses that they can then send spam email.

I mentioned something earlier to you in this thread, about self-expression and writing a song. If you're still interested in doing that at some point, would you please let me know? I already know that you like to write, and taking guitar lessons would also seem to be leading in a positive direction for your self-expression.

Thanks!

Nov 17, 2008, 09:32 AM
    Thank you Clough for removing my id.I never thought it could be spammed.That was so very thoughtful of you all at the forum!:)

Ya I would love to write a song... although never written one... but why not?! :):)
    Uber Member

Nov 17, 2008, 09:58 AM

Thanks, needhelp kutchs!

If you post it in the Writing forum area, that would be best. You can do this and be successful at it! I'm greatly encouraged that you're taking up the study of playing the guitar!

I have to go now though...

I will return later tonight. For me, it's now almost 11:00 A.M. and I really do need to be getting to the tasks that I need to be doing for today so that I can earn a living for myself.

You could title it something like "How do I put my song to music?" Or, maybe even, "I would like to put the lyrics to a song that I wrote to music".

I would love to see what you write and welcome the opportunity to put what you write to actual music!

If you keep it simple, that would be best. You'll get the idea as to what is being composed in a short while. I can compose really complicated things, but to start, it would be best to keep it simple. What we write together might even be something that you could play and sing along with on the guitar!

You would ask about something in the Writing forum by clicking on the following link.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/newthr...ewthread&f=361

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Depressed Angry Horrible Mom of adhd son with drug addict husband! [ 9 Answers ]

My life is past falling apart. Here's the background. My husband was abusive and an addict and gambler when I was pregnant. I left him and became a single mom living at my parents house. Things were OK here, I went back to college to get my degree and worked F/t. I worked really early to get...

Why am I so angry? [ 5 Answers ]

Ok, so where to begin... For six years my husband had been completing his degree while working a full time job. I have been at home raising our two young daughters. I was alone constantly with them and when my husband was home he was too tired to really be involved (ie... take them bike...

I'm angry and I hit my ex [ 4 Answers ]

Okay, I wrote another blog explaining everything. I hit my ex and I want to know more steps I could take to ,for lack of a better word/words, get better. I am in counselling now for my anger, the underlying issues and impulse control and am thinking of saving for a boxing bag. Anyone know...

I'm just so Angry [ 3 Answers ]

Im 17 and recently I've noticed that I can go from carm to extremely angry in 10 seconds Ive just started a new course at college which means I'm getting 6 hours or dance / exercise a week but its full time and I'm always sleepy, my nan recently died and I lost my job as I couldn't work the extra...

Angry Cat [ 4 Answers ]

I have 2 cats a 3 year old and a year old cat. The 3 year old cat just sees the other cat and follows him then when he really gets mad he attacks the cat and this has been going on for a month what should I do?

View more questions Search