Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

May 14, 2021, 02:23 PM
    Or we could all become liberal dems and just not give a rip.
    Athos Posts: 1,108, Reputation: 55
    Ultra Member

May 14, 2021, 05:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Or we could all become liberal dems and just not give a rip.
    You'd be far better off with 'liberal dems" than with Trump followers who believe the wacked-out conspiracy theories listed below:

There is a world-wide cabal of pedophiles and child sex-traffickers who are plotting against Trump and only Trump can save the world. Trump encouraged this thinking.

Bill Gates wants to put chips into people via the Covid vaccine.

Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama, and Joe Biden are secretly planning to hold down the black population. Barack Obama??

Obama is a Muslim.

A majority (76%) believe news about Trump on major media is made up. Even when supported by video, audio and/or published statements.

55% of Republicans believe the 2020 election was rigged.

35% believe the Insurrection on Jan 6 was led by left-wing agitators with the purpose of making Trump look bad.

I'll skip the absurdities - both verbal and physical - coming from the very strange Marjorie Taylor Greene, a true nutcase if ever there was one.

Polls show that on average about 40-45% of Republicans believe the above except where noted.
    Uber Member

May 14, 2021, 05:31 PM
    Trying to change the subject will not work.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

May 14, 2021, 06:59 PM
    well we know that since you get fixated on a subject
    Ultra Member

May 14, 2021, 07:09 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    well we know that since you get fixated on a subject
    True.

Trying to change the subject will not work.
    No change. It was clearly a reply to your dopey comment. It worked because it silenced you. Better luck next time.
    Uber Member

May 14, 2021, 08:08 PM
    No change. It was clearly a reply to your dopey comment. It worked because it silenced you. Better luck next time.
    You were getting your backside kicked and so you punted. I understand. Your pretense of concern for human life was shown to be completely fake. You're a liberal dem, you vote for liberal dems, and you couldn't care less about hundreds of thousands of human lives destroyed every year. Too bad.

I am surprised and disappointed to see that Clete is apparently on that same side. Very disappointing that he cannot get at least momentarily "fixated" on that subject.
    Ultra Member

May 14, 2021, 09:46 PM
    I understand.
    I don't think you do. You didn't reply to any of the points I made. That happens a lot with you. You have plenty of insulting language, but not much in the factual common sense department.
    Uber Member

May 15, 2021, 05:08 AM
    I don't think you do. You didn't reply to any of the points I made.
    Because you were trying to change the subject.

That happens a lot with you.
    Show me where.

You have plenty of insulting language,
    Show me where.

but not much in the factual common sense department.
    I point out 900,000 human deaths a year from abortion. That's factual. You responded with a fantasy laundry list about forced vasectomies. Who was lacking in the "factual common sense" area there?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 15, 2021, 08:59 AM
    Insulting language ... Show me where.
    You want me to whip up another list of your insults, this time insults to Athos?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 15, 2021, 09:05 AM
    forced vasectomies. Who was lacking in the "factual common sense" area there?
    And many of those abortions were gotten by married as well as unmarried Christian women.
    Uber Member

May 15, 2021, 10:01 AM
    You want me to whip up another list of your insults, this time insults to Athos?
    You had to give up your position as the civility police when you allowed some of your own posts to be crude and insulting, and when you directed your attention ONLY at conservatives on this board and not at your lib buddies. Remember the pics of animal xxx you posted??? And why would you need to do his work for him anyway?

And many of those abortions were gotten by married as well as unmarried Christian women.
    You have statistics for this? (Answer..."no") Even at that, I have no idea what difference that makes to the dead baby. Do you know?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 15, 2021, 10:21 AM
    You had to give up your position
    I was simply showing you how disgusting your own nastiness is when turnabout becomes fair play.

You have statistics for this? (Answer..."no") Even at that, I have no idea what difference that makes to the dead baby. Do you know?
    I'm sure I could come up with stats.* Maybe I'll even ask CyberNinja to help me whip up some authentic stats! And you're always preaching that there have to be loving, two-parent Christian homes before abortion will disappear. We know THAT isn't the solution! All the more reason to welcome the LGBTQ community into our lives. Binary hasn't worked out very well.

*"...researchers from the Christian research group LifeWay found that about 70 percent of women who had an abortion self-identified as Christians...Additionally, 76 percent of them say that the church had no influence on their decision to go through with the abortion."
    https://www.christianpost.com/news/7...vey-finds.html
    Uber Member

May 15, 2021, 10:26 AM
    I was simply showing you how disgusting your own nastiness is when turnabout becomes fair play.
    I've never posted pics of animal xxx. You're on your own for that one. And that you did not object to Tal's absolutely disgusting posts, by far the worst I've seen here, just blows your objectivity out of the water. Your bias is plain and obvious.

I'm sure I could come up with stats.
    I'm sure you can't.

And you're always preaching that there have to be loving, two-parent Christian homes before abortion will disappear
    I've never posted that.

We know THAT isn't the solution! All the more reason to welcome the LGBTQ community into our lives. Binary hasn't worked out very well.
    A completely absurd statement. Two parent families (male/female) have worked for millennia. What we are doing now has no parallel in history. It is going badly.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 15, 2021, 10:34 AM
    I've never posted pics of animal xxx.
    The continuous nastiness that issues from your keyboard outdoes anything anyone else here has posted.

For stats, reread my post above. I added stats as you were replying.

I've never posted that.
    Of course you have -- more than once!
    A completely absurd statement. Two parent families (male/female) have worked for millennia. What we are doing now has no parallel in history. It is going badly.
    And how many abortions took place over those millennia?
    Uber Member

May 15, 2021, 11:40 AM
    The continuous nastiness that issues from your keyboard outdoes anything anyone else here has posted.
    No pics of animal xxx from me. That's all on you. Your refusal to own it illustrates why you have no cred in that area at all.

If you want to point out some supposed nastiness from me, then we can discuss it. Until then, it's just hot air.

Of course you have -- more than once!
    Show me. Until then, just more hot air.

And how many abortions took place over those millennia?
    Read "How Christianity Changed the World" to get a good discussion of the impact of the Christian faith on abortions in the ancient world.
    *"...researchers from the Christian research group LifeWay found that about 70 percent of women who had an abortion self-identified as Christians...Additionally, 76 percent of them say that the church had no influence on their decision to go through with the abortion."
    So you are seriously trying to suggest that these women who say the church "had no influence on their decision" can then seriously claim to be Christians? Wow. I'm not buying into that one.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 15, 2021, 12:14 PM
    No pics of animal xxx from me. That's all on you. Your refusal to own it illustrates why you have no cred in that area at all.
    Actually, I wasn't the one who posted that. I don't know how to post pictures and photos and emojis on this site.
    If you want to point out some supposed nastiness from me, then we can discuss it. Until then, it's just hot air.
    Okay. Will do.
    So you are seriously trying to suggest that these women who say the church "had no influence on their decision" can then seriously claim to be Christians? Wow. I'm not buying into that one.
    Yup, and a Christian magazine published that. I have personally known good Christian women who have gotten abortions for all sorts of reasons that made sense to them and their family situation.

The last paragraph of that article was very interesting:
    "The survey also found that 64 percent of respondents feel that members of the church are more likely to gossip about their pregnancy or abortion consideration rather than actually help them understand their pregnancy options."
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 15, 2021, 12:29 PM
    Here are three I found easily:
    1. You can't be honest and it gets old.
    2. Why not knock off the dopey answers and try to be a little serious?
    3. Sure looks like lying to me.
    Uber Member

May 15, 2021, 12:53 PM
    You once said that harsh (honest) remarks were OK as long as they were true. I'd stand beside all three of those and remember them pretty well. They were absolutely true. The last one involved you saying that Gen. 3 opened the door to all sorts of aberrant sexual behavior. You said, "Read Genesis 3 (and the rest of the Bible that follows). The universe (and humanity) drastically changed once Adam and Eve bit into that forbidden fruit. No more binary only." I pointed out that your contention was flatly untrue and basically amounted to lying. You could have corrected your statement but chose not to. So I stand by all three of them since they were all true.

But like I've said, if you really had any concern about civil behavior, you would first of all set a good example, and then apply your "standards" to everyone regardless of political beliefs. You have completely failed in both areas.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

May 15, 2021, 01:50 PM
    You once said that harsh (honest) remarks were OK as long as they were true.
    I never said that. Please tell me in which thread and on which post I said that. Btw, there's a HUGE difference between "harsh" and "honest". Harsh is "you're an idiot" and honest is "I disagree because...."
    I'd stand beside all three of those and remember them pretty well. They were absolutely true.
    They are not how one addresses another person on a message board or Q&A site.
    The last one involved you saying that Gen. 3 opened the door to all sorts of aberrant sexual behavior. You said, "Read Genesis 3 (and the rest of the Bible that follows). The universe (and humanity) drastically changed once Adam and Eve bit into that forbidden fruit. No more binary only." I pointed out that your contention was flatly untrue and basically amounted to lying. You could have corrected your statement but chose not to.
    So how do you explain how everything changed once man was given free will?
    Uber Member

May 15, 2021, 02:29 PM
    You remember this one, sent from Tal to you? "WG haven't you heard? If your head isn't shoulder deep up the dufus a$$ you're considered a liberal. I suspect JL has found a way to get his shoulders pushed in deeper. Or is he wearing sneakers on his hands?" You seemed to find nothing offensive about that. Why? I've never said anything even approaching that, and yet you said nothing. Why?

Look one post above this one. https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showth...17#post3862017

They are not how one addresses another person on a message board or Q&A site.
    And again. If you want me to listen to you, then apply your standard to everyone.

You posted the picture I referred to twice. Sadly, I can't search for pics, but you know and I know you did.

So how do you explain how everything changed once man was given free will?
    That's not the issue. Yes, many things changed, but they changed for the worse. Murder came along, for instance, but that doesn't make any of it acceptable. It is sinful. Your contention is that these things are ACCEPTABLE. That is simply not true.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Court Rules Trump Can Withhold Funds From NYC & 7 States In Sanctuary Cities Fight! [ 100 Answers ]

The 2nd Court Of Appeals REVERSED a lower courts decision on the withholding of Federal funding to New York City and seven states in another victory for President Trump. This is a fight over immigration enforcement and the capacity for some of these large "progressive" municipalities to become...

The catholic aristocrat who was sought to build a sanctuary for his fellow believers. [ 1 Answers ]

-john smith -lord de la warr -james olgetorpe -sir walter raleigh -lord baltimore

Cat Sanctuary? Or something similar [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I'm wondering if anyone knows where I can find ANY info on a cat sanctuary...or something like that. We just found out that our cat is diabetic. He needs insulin, special food, & special treats. The total for all that would be $150..+ every month. My Fiance & I are on disability so we...

Cat Sanctuary how to . [ 2 Answers ]

Hi everyone... this one's for my mom... Can anyone tell me how to get her licensed, sanctioned or what have you as a cat sanctuary? We are in NC, and she has nearly maxxed out everything on taking care of not only the animals I've written about below... but also any injured or hungry stray that...

State Return - Amendment - Required ? [ 1 Answers ]

If federal return is amended , please let me know whether State return also need to be amended even though there is no change in refund (already received) except change in filling status ?

View more questions Search