Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

May 13, 2024, 12:48 AM
    1 month of Stormy Daniels is 1 month too long.
    Bill Maher on Friday exposed Stormy Daniels as a liar . He dredged up an interview he had with her in 2018 . What she said then contradicts her testimony on the stand last week.

The segment is here .I chose it because the cursing is blacked out.

Collin Rugg on X: "NEW: Show host Bill Maher calls out Stormy Daniels for lying by playing an interview he had with her in 2018 Maher noted that Daniels' comments from 2018 were completely different than what she said in the New York trial last week. In 2018, Daniels told Maher that she was *not*… https://t.co/qCBF99QOEB" / X (twitter.com)

Michael Avenatti was her lawyer before they had a falling out. He is now behind bars for stealing $millions from his clients . This is what he posted on X about the case.

Daniels admitted to me in early 2019 that she & Davidson had extorted Trump in Oct. 2016 - it was a shakedown. This was one of the many reasons I fired her as a client in Feb. 2019
    Michael Avenatti on X: "Keith Davidson is lying. After I confronted her w/ her own text msgs, Daniels admitted to me in early 2019 that she & Davidson had extorted Trump in Oct. 2016 - it was a shakedown. This was one of the many reasons I fired her as a client in Feb. 2019" / X (twitter.com)

I don't know how smart Trump's defense team is ;and we still have to hear from another confessed criminal Michael Cohen who evidently is the start witness ; but as of yet ;1 month into the trial; the prosecution has still not referenced a specific state statute Trump is charged with violating .

If that continues until the prosecution rests it's case then Trump's team should ask the judge for an immediate decision without a jury deliberation. If Judge Merchan denies this then I hope Trump's team submits the Maher interview and Avenatti's comments into the record.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

May 13, 2024, 04:04 AM
    As usual ;Jonathan Turley says it better than I can

This may be the week Alvin Bragg's case against Trump falls apart (nypost.com)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to evict month-to-month room mate wthin a month of stay [ 3 Answers ]

I just have a month to month room mate who only within 2 weeks of stay started violating the terms of our agreement. I therefore decided to terminate the contract. Can I evict the person without involving the court. In other words what is the minimum days requirement (in NYC)for this kind of...

Month to month lease amended from 6 month to 12 month is it still a month to month [ 1 Answers ]

I have an original month to month lease set for 6 months At the end of the 6 months, an amendment page was added that reads for this is a 1 year lease Is this still a month to month lease?

Landlord Requiring 2 month Vacating Notice on 3 month (month to month) lease [ 21 Answers ]

I am in a situation and am in need of some advice. I am currently renting an apartment in Minneapolis. I am doing an internship which only requires me to live here for 3 Months. I signed a lease with a complex on a month to month basis. I planned to Move out at the end of April, so on march 1 I...

Upstate NY Month to Month lease termination- Prorated rent after 1st of next month? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, As a month to month renter in Rochester, NY (outside the city) with no lease, I gave notice on June 3 that I would be moving out on July 1. My landlord proceeded to tell me that I would be responsible for the ENTIRE month of July's rent, even though my 30 day notice would take me to the...

Is it common to have a 2 month notice to vacate on a month to month lease? [ 2 Answers ]

Can my landlord require me to give a 2 months notice to vacate even though my lease is month to month? It was in the lease which was originally a 1 year lease which after the year, change to month to month. I can see giving 60 days with the year lease, but not on a month to month.

View more questions Search