Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 15, 2019, 10:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by waltero View Post
    Forty Years ago there were no "others".
    There have always been others.
    Let me rephrase that: recurring abortions.
    If only the guys would keep their pants zipped up...
    What is the governing force behind abortion?
    Money, More Money, lies, deceit etc.
    No, desperation.

Having a (first time) abortion isn't like going to the Dentist. Before, during and after there are going to be some strong emotions...feel good moment? It's not so much the abortion itself...

"Declaring" abortion as right is wrong.
    Can it ever be right?
    waltero Posts: 620, Reputation: 5

Apr 15, 2019, 11:32 AM
    There have always been others.
    "Others" who? Those who haven't had an abortion, "others" who've had multiple abortions, "others" who perform Abortions. My point; nobody goes through an abortion without some form of sorrow, feeling of wrong doing...REGARDLESS OF THE LAW (Law or no law).

Fact of the matter still remains...

What is the governing force behind abortion?
    Money, More Money, lies, deceit etc.
    Edit: What is the governing force behind the abortion industry?
    "Declaring" abortion as right is wrong.
    Can it ever be right?

Who needs it to be?

I'm told it can be made right through repentance.

Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 15, 2019, 11:38 AM
    Fact of the matter still remains...
    Nope, not if the guys kept their pants zipped up. Let's start a movement to bring that about.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Apr 15, 2019, 11:44 AM
    Strange how you always want to target the men only. If you want to start a movement, then start a movement for everyone to keep their pants zipped up. Besides, it is not the man who stands to suffer the most when a woman becomes pregnant, it is the woman. I would like for my neighbor to keep his door locked at night, but I am more concerned about my own door since I am the one at risk in that case. Women need to learn some wisdom. Insist on a ring.

Apr 15, 2019, 11:54 AM
    not if the guys kept their pants zipped up. Let's start a movement to bring that about
    Male chastity belt, are on the incline.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 15, 2019, 12:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Strange how you always want to target the men only. If you want to start a movement, then start a movement for everyone to keep their pants zipped up. Besides, it is not the man who stands to suffer the most when a woman becomes pregnant, it is the woman. I would like for my neighbor to keep his door locked at night, but I am more concerned about my own door since I am the one at risk in that case. Women need to learn some wisdom. Insist on a ring.
    There's no baby if the man keeps his pants zipped up. If you're worried about your door being locked, that is parallel to staying zipped up. Locked up, zipped up. Then nothing bad happens. Why does a women have to be at risk? And when she says no, she's too often ignored.
    Uber Member

Apr 15, 2019, 01:26 PM
    And when she says no, she's too often ignored.
    That's called rape and is a felony.

You can keep making excuses if you want to, but the bottom line is this. It's the woman who stands to suffer when she gets pregnant out of wedlock. We need to tell young women that the only sure way to avoid that is to avoid sex. Men certainly have a part to play, but men understand all too well that they will not be the one getting pregnant. Is that scummy? Sure it is, and I'm all for challenging men to be more responsible, but men still don't get pregnant. At the very least a woman must be sure that contraceptives of some sort are being used. She is the one at risk, just like my door is my responsibility.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 15, 2019, 01:49 PM
    You can keep making excuses if you want to, but the bottom line is this. It's the woman who stands to suffer when she gets pregnant out of wedlock. We need to tell young women that the only sure way to avoid that is to avoid sex. Men certainly have a part to play, but men understand all too well that they will not be the one getting pregnant. Is that scummy? Sure it is, and I'm all for challenging men to be more responsible, but men still don't get pregnant. At the very least a woman must be sure that contraceptives of some sort are being used. She is the one at risk, just like my door is my responsibility.
    And men will listen carefully to those women and agree.

And no, not rape. Sweet talking, gentle caressing, whispered promises in a dark and solitary and probably romantic location and the fact that girls/women have always been taught to defer to the male are amazingly convincing.

Don't men know how women get pregnant??? If so, then don't do it!!! Or are you saying she has to be the responsible one because she has the uterus...
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Apr 15, 2019, 02:38 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post

Don't men know how women get pregnant??? If so, then don't do it!!! Or are you saying she has to be the responsible one because she has the uterus...
    That would seem to be the case
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 15, 2019, 03:28 PM
    Why don't guys at least buy a woman a morning after pill? Just in case she didn't. More effective than hauling a rubber around in our wallets.

No abortions, no unwanted pregnancy, everybody happy...problem solved(?)!

Apr 15, 2019, 04:38 PM
    God has been taken out of the picture, we're hosed.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 15, 2019, 04:49 PM
    All the God-loving males who respect women will not make any sexual moves on them.
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 15, 2019, 04:56 PM
    Just keep God in YOUR equations and you will be okay.
    Uber Member

Apr 15, 2019, 05:33 PM
    And no, not rape. Sweet talking, gentle caressing, whispered promises in a dark and solitary and probably romantic location and the fact that girls/women have always been taught to defer to the male are amazingly convincing.
    Yeah. And you know how women are. Simple-minded. Undisciplined. Emotionally unstable. I mean, we just have to treat them like the children they are. We must take care of them since they plainly cannot take care of themselves. Thanks for reminding us of these things, that they certainly, in your world, are not capable of engaging in wise behavior.

Just keep God in YOUR equations and you will be okay.
    Very true!
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 15, 2019, 06:04 PM
    Yeah. And you know how women are. Simple-minded. Undisciplined. Emotionally unstable. I mean, we just have to treat them like the children they are. We must take care of them since they plainly cannot take care of themselves. Thanks for reminding us of these things, that they certainly, in your world, are not capable of engaging in wise behavior.
    Isn't that what you claim the Bible says? Men are the caretakers and the strong, godly ones who keep their pants zipped until the wedding night.
    Uber Member

Apr 15, 2019, 06:11 PM
    Isn't that what you claim the Bible says? Men are the caretakers and the strong, godly ones who keep their pants zipped until the wedding night.
    No. It's the very plain inference of your ideas that women cannot resist the advances of men.

Isn't it strange that I am the one who is convinced that women are fully capable of behaving wisely and not you? You just lost your membership in the Feminists of American club.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 15, 2019, 06:23 PM
    No. It's the very plain inference of your ideas that women cannot resist the advances of men.
    Or men can't control themselves?
    Isn't it strange that I am the one who is convinced that women are fully capable of behaving wisely and not you? You just lost your membership in the Feminists of American club.
    I was simply quoting you. I didn't divulge MY convictions. Mine are well known where it counts.
    Uber Member

Apr 15, 2019, 07:22 PM
    I was simply quoting you. I didn't divulge MY convictions. Mine are well known where it counts.
    About as untrue a statement as I have seen in a long time. You did not quote me, and you stated your convictions quite well. Yours are certainly well known now. Your statements of the last eight or ten posts are very clear.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 15, 2019, 08:28 PM
    About as untrue a statement as I have seen in a long time. You did not quote me, and you stated your convictions quite well. Yours are certainly well known now. Your statements of the last eight or ten posts are very clear.
    Yup! Men hate to hear the word no.
    Uber Member

Apr 16, 2019, 08:16 AM
    And women, in your view, are incapable of saying it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trump Foundation Sued, Trump A Crook - NY Attorney General [ 19 Answers ]

Blatant illegal dealing by the "art of the deal" self-proclaimed "genius". First there was the fraudulent Trump University which Colludin' Donald had to pay $25 million to settle. Now it's the equally fraudulent Trump Foundation that the New York Attorney General is suing. This...

"If Trump Shot Comey", Trump's Lawyer Giuliani's Latest Bizarre Hypothetical [ 24 Answers ]

As the Republican Party rapidly changes America into a Banana Republic, Trump's lawyer sinks into absurdity after absurdity. In an attempt to assure that Trump is above the law and cannot be prosecuted, interviewed, or any way hindered in any way he does not wish to be hindered, the unhinged...

New Mexico estate question for who gets paid first [ 22 Answers ]

My mother passed away in September 2013. She had a home with a mortgage, no medical bills, TONS of "stuff" (I would have to call it hoarding), 2 credit card bills (one very small, one about $1700). I have a brother and there was a will. She willed everything to us to split evenly. I am the...

The western border of tanzania is defines by a ________ and the northern border is __ [ 2 Answers ]

The western border of tanzania is defines by a ________ and the northern border is ______. A) natural boundary, man made. B) river, the ocean. C)lake, a natural boundary. D)river, a line of longitude.

View more questions Search