Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Mar 18, 2019, 10:54 AM
    dalliances ? I guess Bubba is the big exception to the me too movement .
    Shameful apologizing if you ask me .
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Mar 18, 2019, 11:00 AM
    Whatever we call it it's cheating with a chick on the side. MeToo wasn't invented and hardly practiced, but times have certainly changed as women are standing their ground and speaking out. I offer no apologies for men who get caught with there pants down. The differnce between the two presidents was that Clinton actually testified about his trists before a grand jury.

Love to see that happen NOW.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Mar 18, 2019, 01:44 PM
    Love to see that happen NOW.
    Clinton did it while in office, whatever Trump did has nothing to do with his office. What you want to do is convict a man for protecting his reputation
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 18, 2019, 02:03 PM
    What you want to do is convict a man for protecting his reputation
    Reputation for what?
    Expert

Mar 18, 2019, 02:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by paraclete View Post
    Clinton did it while in office, whatever Trump did has nothing to do with his office. What you want to do is convict a man for protecting his reputation
    It has everything to do with his office since, while true it was done before he got elected, the cover up, or using your words, protecting his reputation, was done while he sought that office. I mean the guy has been married and divorced a few times and had many cuties on his arm in between. I get maybe the wife didn't know but after the locker room talk tape came out, and the women he allegedly assaulted, what reputation was he protecting? One is suing him in court NOW!

He also has a reputation for LYING profusely and insulting everybody. If he wanted to protect his reputation he would own his actions and show contrition. We have seen none of that. So what else is he protecting? You don't know.

Like WG asks...a reputation for WHAT?
    Ultra Member

Mar 18, 2019, 02:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    If he wanted to protect his reputation he would own his actions and show contrition. We have seen none of that. So what else is he protecting? You don't know.
    I don't know and I don't care. Your electorate made the mistake of electing him, whatever baggage he comes with is what you get but then you love gossip, love to dig the dirt. Maybe he sees nothing wrong in what he has done, he is a man of his society
    Expert

Mar 18, 2019, 02:40 PM
    Totally agree! We got what we deserve no doubt. That's why we have elections though and another looms as we speak. Hopefully we can unpack some of the baggage and make an INFORMED choice.
    waltero Posts: 620, Reputation: 5

Mar 18, 2019, 03:04 PM
    "informed choice", Like that is ever going to happen!
    Lets get Hillary back on the Ballot, she's a strait shooter.

If only the Dems wouldn't have got sucked into playing Trumps game.
    This reality show has just begun, lets see if anybody can outplay the game master.

My Favorite part was when all the Trump haters started balling followed by utter-hatred...entertainment at its finest.
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,020, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Mar 18, 2019, 03:33 PM
    The amazing part to me is how the liberal dems were perfectly happy with Obama and Clinton, both of whom have lied repeatedly, and then want to be the "holier than thou" crowd with Trump. Come on. If you want to be outraged about unethical behavior, at least try to look a little bit consistent.
    Expert

Mar 18, 2019, 04:26 PM
    Just speaking for myself I have consistently blasted the dufus. I hate bullies, LIARS, and cheaters. He is all those things and a PUNK for talking ill of the dead.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Mar 18, 2019, 04:35 PM
    He is all those things and a PUNK for talking ill of the dead.
    ...and the disabled and non-white people and women and LGBTQ persons and....
    Uber Member

Mar 18, 2019, 05:20 PM
    Just speaking for myself I have consistently blasted the dufus. I hate bullies, LIARS, and cheaters.
    Unless, of course, they are named Clinton or Obama.
    Ultra Member

Mar 18, 2019, 10:15 PM
    Well we could also speak of Bush and his associates
    Expert

Mar 19, 2019, 03:35 AM
    I suppose we cannot help who we like.
    Uber Member

Mar 19, 2019, 03:54 AM
    I suppose we cannot help who we like.
    It all comes down to policies. I support Trump's policies (for the most part) and you supported Obama's. They are both guilty of lying, so that is not the difference maker. It's the policies.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Mar 22, 2019, 04:21 PM
    and he plagerized his critique of McCain ....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pwLt4XE1i2s
    Expert

Mar 22, 2019, 06:46 PM
    The attack on McCain is a simple distraction, as his MO is to change the subject when he doesn't like the conversation about him.
    Ultra Member

Mar 30, 2019, 05:43 PM
    Trump has an injection into his wall, not from Mexico, but from the Pentagon. Apparently, there must be a military necessity, or is it emergency, to stop the flood of foreigners across the border to leach off the overinflated budget deficit. Come on, Tal, you surely don't want Trump to have to stop foreign aid so he can feed the millions already in your own land

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKYEE1-U_tc
    Expert

Mar 31, 2019, 04:57 AM
    The Dufus's emergency is an overblown lie like everything else he says. That's why half the country didn't vote for him, and even more think he is a crook.
    Ultra Member

Mar 31, 2019, 05:12 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    The Dufus's emergency is an overblown lie like everything else he says. That's why half the country didn't vote for him, and even more think he is a crook.
    Your lies are just as bad, half the country wouldn't vote for any Repelican no matter who he is, just as half the country wouldn't vote for any Demonrat. The country is balanced on a knife edge when it comes to votes for the Presidency and the only thing that makes any difference is the electoral college.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trump Foundation Sued, Trump A Crook - NY Attorney General [ 19 Answers ]

Blatant illegal dealing by the "art of the deal" self-proclaimed "genius". First there was the fraudulent Trump University which Colludin' Donald had to pay $25 million to settle. Now it's the equally fraudulent Trump Foundation that the New York Attorney General is suing. This...

"If Trump Shot Comey", Trump's Lawyer Giuliani's Latest Bizarre Hypothetical [ 24 Answers ]

As the Republican Party rapidly changes America into a Banana Republic, Trump's lawyer sinks into absurdity after absurdity. In an attempt to assure that Trump is above the law and cannot be prosecuted, interviewed, or any way hindered in any way he does not wish to be hindered, the unhinged...

New Mexico estate question for who gets paid first [ 22 Answers ]

My mother passed away in September 2013. She had a home with a mortgage, no medical bills, TONS of "stuff" (I would have to call it hoarding), 2 credit card bills (one very small, one about $1700). I have a brother and there was a will. She willed everything to us to split evenly. I am the...

The western border of tanzania is defines by a ________ and the northern border is __ [ 2 Answers ]

The western border of tanzania is defines by a ________ and the northern border is ______. A) natural boundary, man made. B) river, the ocean. C)lake, a natural boundary. D)river, a line of longitude.

View more questions Search