Ask Me Help Desk

Ask Me Help Desk (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forum.php)
-   Psychics (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=267)
-   -   I had a dream that my 4 year old son died... (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/showthread.php?t=737780)

• Mar 6, 2013, 09:31 AM
    jellybean86
    I had a dream that my 4 year old son died...
    I had a dream that my son was crying and a lady I didn't know kicked him in the head and he died in my arms. What does this mean?
  • Mar 6, 2013, 09:54 AM
    tickle
    It doesn't mean anything, forget it.
  • Mar 6, 2013, 10:21 AM
    jellybean86
    Quote:

Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    It doesn't mean anything, forget it.

I was under te impression that all dreams have meanings... was I wrong about that?
  • Mar 6, 2013, 10:28 AM
    tickle
    Quote:

Originally Posted by jellybean86 View Post
    I was under te impression that all dreams have meanings...was i wrong about that?

I have lots of dreams, I don't believe in any one of them. If I did I would be a basket case.

In any event jellybean. We don't interpret dreams here,
  • Mar 6, 2013, 10:34 AM
    Wondergirl
    I dreamt last night that my irresponsible niece showed up at my front door at 8:30 a.m. with her two small children and asked for a loan.

I sure hope dreams don't foretell the future!
  • Mar 6, 2013, 11:13 AM
    joypulv
    It's a typical type of worry dream any mother might have about her child.
    Perhaps you heard the news about the man on the airplane who yelled something awful to a crying boy, maybe hit him, I forget, it was all over the news?
    Our dreams are a hodge podge of tiny bits of things we see, hear, remember, read, experience, think about.
  • Mar 6, 2013, 11:27 AM
    jellybean86
    Quote:

Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    I have lots of dreams, I don't believe in any one of them. If I did I would be a basket case.

In any event jellybean. We don't interpret dreams here,

I apologize then. I will go elsewhere.
  • Mar 6, 2013, 11:28 AM
    jellybean86
    Quote:

Originally Posted by joypulv View Post
    It's a typical type of worry dream any mother might have about her child.
    Perhaps you heard the news about the man on the airplane who yelled something awful to a crying boy, maybe hit him, I forget, it was all over the news?
    Our dreams are a hodge podge of tiny bits of things we see, hear, remember, read, experience, think about.

I hadn't heard about that. But thank you :)
  • Mar 6, 2013, 11:29 AM
    jellybean86
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    I dreamt last night that my irresponsible niece showed up at my front door at 8:30 a.m. with her two small children and asked for a loan.

I sure hope dreams don't foretell the future!

I hope so for you as well :) good luck!
  • Mar 6, 2013, 02:30 PM
    odinn7
    If dreams foretold the future and meant anything, I would already be married to Kate Beckinsale and she would be having our 5th or 6th love child by now.
  • Mar 6, 2013, 02:36 PM
    tickle
    It was a dream nothing more. If OP wants to delve into it and spend mega bucks do that, all the best of luck to her.

This was a terrible dream, no not a dream a nightmare, why would anyone in their right mind want to expound on that.

There is nothing in dreams, and we are not psychics, nor do we say we are.
  • Jun 29, 2013, 06:05 PM
    N0help4u
    Some dreams can be fear, some worry, some literal, some symbolic, but most can be interpreted if you really want to rather than dismiss them as nothing. Your dream is worry for your child. Death in a dream can mean closing the old and start of something new.