Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    puffmugs Posts: 184, Reputation: 21

Aug 1, 2014, 12:45 PM
    Carpet pricing
    Can some tell me how much a square foot of carpet would cost if it was $40 a square yard
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Aug 1, 2014, 12:56 PM
    How many square ft. in a square yard? $4.40 a sq. ft.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pricing [ 1 Answers ]

Need help! I have a 1700 sq ft vct floor to strip and wax. What is the going rates for this type of flooring? Also have a 3 men crew, do you charge by the job or sqf?

Re:carpet knowledge of how long carpet has been in the apartment ? [ 4 Answers ]

Does the landlord need to keep the tentant knowledgeable of how long ago the carpter was first installed in apartment?

How to bid on a carpet cleaning job at 5000 square feet of carpet [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I'm bidding on a real estate contract,just doing the buffing and waxing of the tile floors every week at 280 square feet,and cleaning of the carpets bonnet cleaning weekly for spots and extractions once a month at 5000 square feet no cleaning of the building at this time.what would be the...

Carpet to Tile Threshold tucking carpet in [ 3 Answers ]

I am putting slate mosaic tile in my entryway from my garage (it used to be vinyl type). The entryway opens into by basement room via a doorway that is approximately 32 inches wide and the basement room has carpet. The floor is concrete and there is currently a metal transition strip in place. I...

Charged for carpet replacement, carpet was not damaged [ 4 Answers ]

I moved out of an apartment and was charged $569.06 to replace the carpet. There was one stain, approximately 12x12 that I agreed was damaged. When I moved out, the Apartment Manager alleged, in writing, that I had a pet. I did not have a pet. I am an 18 year Flight Attendant and literally...

View more questions Search