Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Hagar111 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 7, 2014, 06:58 PM
    I replaced my moen 1225 cartridge and now I get no water
    I replaced my Moen faucet cartridge (kitchen w/ a 1225 replacement cartridge) and now instead of just no hot water I get no water at all I went back and did everything again following the video instructions from Moen and still no water HELP.
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Jan 7, 2014, 07:24 PM
    Remove handle, turn stem 180 degrees. Not necessary to remove cartridge. Reinstall handle.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Getting my replacement Moen 1225 cartridge to work correctly [ 4 Answers ]

I just replaced my Moen 1225 cartridge in a bathroom faucet and followed the instructions. Once it was installed, the stem and the handle would not stop rotating - spinning freely with no "off" stopping. It seems the entire cartridge turns when the stem and handle are re-installed. Does anyone...

Moen shower valve--replaced cartridge, still no hot water [ 28 Answers ]

I have replaced the cartridge on a moen shower head valve but still only little water coming out but not hot water

Replaced moen cartridge twice, still not hot water? [ 3 Answers ]

I replaced the single cartridge moen faucet after the original jammed in the valve. Now I cannot get hot water. I tried a couple of new cartridges but have the same problem. Are there any settings on the cartridge that can fix this? Thanks.

Moen Faucet Replaced Cartridge Why Still No Hot Water? [ 1 Answers ]

Just replaced the Moen cartridge and still do not have hot water. When I turn the knob to hot the water does not even trickle out. Is the problem deeper than a cartridge replacement?

Moen Shower cartridge replaced, now only cold water flows [ 6 Answers ]

Hi Guys, I removed and replaced a shower single knob cartridge. I believe it was the 1225 but packet was a return at Home depot so wondering if I have the right cartridge. (Yes I chucked out the original cartridge so can't compare with new one now) The valve originally was leaking, so...

View more questions Search