Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hauntedkid11009 Posts: 12, Reputation: -2

Mar 5, 2012, 07:47 PM
    Is my house haunted
    Is my house haunted?

I have a lobster tail and a little ocarina. I had my ocarina on the right side of my lobster tail and the next morning it was on the left.Also one night I fell asleep and I woke up at 2:30 I felt like I was getting sat on and I was paralyzed ( I'm not lying ok) .tell what's going on please ):
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Mar 5, 2012, 08:57 PM
    You seem to have an answer for everybody elses' paranormal problems... can't solve your own? Try throwing salt around your house, maybe that will keep you from suggesting it to other people.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Mar 5, 2012, 09:05 PM
    Well... salt... a "paster"... maybe a priest can help whatever it is to cross... maybe it's just a poltergeist!

Quote Originally Posted by hauntinghelper
    You seem to have an answer for everybody elses' paranormal problems...can't solve your own? Try throwing salt around your house, maybe that will keep you from suggesting it to other people.
    You know what's sad? I blame Hollywood for all of this. For 12 year olds that are now "Ghost Hunters" and "Paranormal Investigators"... they watch some movies, a few TV shows, and suddenly everyone is an expert and is an official ghost hunter and giving out stupid, sometimes harmful advice. Frustrating really.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm 12 and I think my house is haunted but I'm not sure! [ 14 Answers ]

Hi I'm Aimee and I'm 12 years old, I live in South Australia. Of course my parents don't believe me but I think my house is haunted. Once I was laying on my bed trying to sleep (I always keep 2 torches next to my pillow) I had my door closed and it was pitch black I was laying there with my eyes...

I think my house is haunted [ 5 Answers ]

I just bought this house almost a year ago and there have been strange things happening. It started with my kitchen door, it could be shut and locked and it would swing open all by itself. I use to joke about it but now I'm getting scared. Yesterday me and my 19 month old daughter were in the...

I think my house may be haunted. WHAT DO I DO? [ 1 Answers ]

Im 17 and I've experienced A lot of things in my lifetime with the paranormal. My sister I just moved in with my Grandma (my sister is 20) and we experience A lot of weird things going on my mother is a pastor of a church and she too has experienced weirdness: like noises, seeing shadows, feeling...

Haunted house [ 3 Answers ]

Hello everyone I truly believe that my house is haunted,but just recently my mom moved in and ever since she did, even stranger things have happen.my shade just snapped up,the stove was turned on without the flame and gas was on, I felt a cold breeze on my armrs in one area and the other part of...

Is my house haunted [ 2 Answers ]

I live in springfield road brighton .and I think I have a ghost here,can you find out any information if it is :eek:

View more questions Search