Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Aphrodite13 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2009, 01:35 PM
    Price Pfister Clairmont faucet leak
    Hello, we have been trying to install this all day, the quick connect leaks. I saw on another forum here how to disconnect it. When I disconnected it, there was a small rubber washer inserted vertically into the connection. I took it out and reconnected, it still leaks. There is nowhere on the manual that says where to put this little rubber ring. I have no idea where it goes or even if it's supposed to be there. Regardless, the darn connection leaks like crazy. Just bought this faucet yesterday.
    GPMartin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2010, 06:28 AM
    The rubber groumet sits in the bottom of the quick connect housing. If it is not properly seated you will not be able to slide the housing far enough on to the stem and it will leak like crazy. I struggled with this for about an hour and then looked inside the housing and saw that the rubber groument was not seated.
    afaroo Posts: 4,006, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Feb 15, 2010, 08:34 AM

I agree with GP if the washer is not seated properly you will have a leak, I just attached the link below if could help you, Thanks.

John

http://www.pricepfister.com/www/Imag...31526-0100.pdf

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Price Pfister 26 Series Faucet [ 4 Answers ]

I recently intalled a Price Pfister 26 series kitchen faucet. The faucet seems to work correctly, except that the flow out the faucet is low. Also, the flow from the spray nozzle is greater than from the faucet. I have checked the system pressure to be 40 to 50 psi, so I know that is not the...

New faucet, Price Pfister Genesis 53P-50SS, no hot water pressure [ 5 Answers ]

I replaced my old kitchen faucet with a Price Pfister Genesis 53P-50SS. Now I have no hot water pressure and the cold is also reduced, but not as much as the hot. Before the replacement, my pressure was fine. Price Pfister sent me all replacement parts but still no improvement. I have checked to...

Price Pfister [ 5 Answers ]

I have a Price Pfister kitchen faucet that has a plastic spray nozzle that is leaking and squirting . There is a crack in the plastic. Now all the other parts are polished chrome. Who would I contact to get this replaced? Or get a replacement part? The dang thing is less than 5 years...

Price Pfister faucet [ 5 Answers ]

I have a 1 year old PF faucet (expensive) which will not remain partially open... say about 50% or less the handle closes and shuts off the water. Wide open stays open. The handle has a 'button' on the top, but it doesn't want to come loose with fairly gently prying. Please help! Jerry Triggs

Price Pfister Single-handle kitchen faucet [ 2 Answers ]

I have the faucet and DO NOT use the sprayer. The installer just tied it beneath the sink and I put a hand soap dispenser in the sprayer hole. There is NO WATER PRESSURE. It just dribbles infuriatingly. I found that the little logo button comes off the main chute of the faucet but I don't know...

View more questions Search