Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pastor1189 Posts: 1,538, Reputation: 3
    Ultra Member

Sep 7, 2012, 04:29 PM
    Fluidmaster Toilet RepaIr Kit
    Only 2 months old. Was working fine. Now float will not stop water from overflowing the tank. Does not cut off. I will buy another one again. This model is
    #400AKRP10 $19.98 they have another model 404LGRP10 for $20.48
    I wonder if the latter is better?

Check out some similar questions!

Toilet leaking through bolts after installing Fluidmaster repair kit [ 7 Answers ]

I bought the FluidMaster toiler repair kit and replaced all my toilets in the house. 2 of them are okay but two are leaking a drop once in a while through the bolt. I did follow the bolt installation instructions. Also tried to tighten it more but no luck. Any idea how to fix this? Is there...

Toilet Repair Kit [ 10 Answers ]

The toilet components have to be replaced. They have kits with all the necessary Parts. But I see a lot of complaints regarding Fluidmasters. $19.96. Maybe there is a better toilet kit available someplace?

Fluidmaster 404lg complete repair kit with Leak Guard Technology [ 1 Answers ]

I installed the above named fluidmaster 404lg and the water slowly disappears from the tank. Also the water pressure in the shower has diminished. Do you have any ideas?

Installed toilet repair kit now toilet won't flush all the way [ 1 Answers ]

Watet swirls slowly when handle is pulled but doesn't flush all the way.

Problems with toilet not flushing after installing Fluidmaster kit [ 1 Answers ]

I just replaced the insides of a toilet with a fluidmaster 404 complete set and now it will not flush correctly. The flapper closes before the tank is half empty. I've double checked the instructions and have done everything listed. There is an adjustment on the flapper that controls the amount of...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search