Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gluckey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2010, 01:25 PM
    Shower leak
    I have a tiled shower that has leaked on the ceiling below. I have already reseated the drain. The grout appears to be OK. There is a small hole at the bottom of the tile by the shower pan about 1/2 inch wide and water comes out into the pan when shower runs. I have cut holes in facing wall and no leak can be seen from the plumbing parts. Any idea what this hole is, or where the water might be coming from?
    Milo Dolezal Posts: 7,192, Reputation: 523
    Plumbing Expert

Jul 16, 2010, 07:49 PM

Take a picture of it and post it for us to see... Back to you... Milo

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there a product that I can use to stop a leak in a shower pan in a tiled shower? [ 4 Answers ]

I have an upstairs fullly tiled shower that is leaking from the shower pan. I have opened the ceiling below and tested both the drain and the shower pan and it is the pan that has a slow drip. Is there a product that I can apply over the tile to seal the leak? In "the old days" there used to be...

Shower leak [ 2 Answers ]

I just brought a brand new home a few months ago. I noticed that the INSIDE corner connection of the shower and wall were always getting wet after 10 minutes of taking shower. The shower door is closed properly and the outside floor is dry. I don't know where is the water from. The following is...

Shower Leak and toilet leak in different bathrooms [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, Leak 1. Last week I noticed a water stain in my ceiling below my shower. The stain is about 1 foot to the left of where the drain would be. The stain on my ceiling is in the shape of an "L" . Leak 2. I hope this is unrealated to Leak 1. There is a stain on my ceiling which I...

Shower leak [ 1 Answers ]

We just bought a condo with a remodeled bath. There is no water leak when taking a bath but water leaks out the top side of the tub through a hole in the wall next to the tub (that was painted over). Total novice at this. Can we just seal the hole up? What about the water that is leaking out? ...

View more questions Search