Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fiesole Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2012, 09:50 AM
    I am roughing in plumbing for a double sink bathroom vanity. Help!
    I am roughing in a bathroom vanity but don't have the vanity yet so am guessing. I like a 34 inch high counter, where do I put the water supply lines?
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Jan 16, 2012, 10:00 AM
    We rough in our water on either side of the stub out 18" off the floor. Good luck, Tom
    trachsel1 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2012, 08:42 PM
    Rough in plumbing at 18 water lines @ 21 that allows spacing for the escuations around the lines hot on left cold on right
    fiesole Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2012, 10:38 AM
    Thank you so much!
    Milo Dolezal Posts: 7,192, Reputation: 523
    Plumbing Expert

Jan 17, 2012, 10:48 AM
    Hi Fiesole,
    Your rough-in should look something like this:
    Attached Images

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's the Standard Plumbing for a Double Sink Vanity [ 3 Answers ]

I recently remodeled my bathroom, which could previously only accommodate a 30" single sink vanity, to be able to contain a 60" double sink vanity. This was done by moving the wall on one side of the original vanity about 30" from where it was. Looking at the vanity that I want to buy,...

Plumbing double bathroom sink [ 2 Answers ]

I am installing a 60 inch vanity in my bathroom and it has drawers in the middle. I move the drain pipe to one side of the drawers and will only have one trap and then tee above it to the second sink. Is having one trap for two sinks to code?

Roughing in bathroom plumbing [ 3 Answers ]

I am installing a bathroom in my basement. Stand up shower, vanity with sink. The only thing roughed in, is the toilet! There is a vent close by and the sewer main. But the vent is 20" from the wall out in the open. The main is tucked up close to the wall. But my shower is going to be very close...

Single sink vanity to a double sink vanity [ 1 Answers ]

How do I convert the waste line from a single bowl sink to a double bowl sink vanity. chowdry

Convert plumbing from single vanity to double [ 25 Answers ]

We had a single sink vanity in place. Now we're remodeling and will be getting a 60" double sink vanity. Unfortunately I cannot use the stubs/drain that are existing, because the vanity has cabinet/drawer vertical supports that are right where the current supplies stub out. Can someone tell me...

View more questions Search