Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    deperalta81 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 29, 2011, 04:29 PM
    If I give a friend legal guardianship, can I revoke it at any time?
    If I give a friend legal guardianship, can I revoke it at any time?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Nov 29, 2011, 05:01 PM
    Where and by what means are you "giving" guardianship? Court Order? Something else?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Nov 30, 2011, 04:36 AM
    Generally you can set terms of temporary guardianship if you are voluntarily allowing it.

More details, including location, will help us help you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Legal Guardianship [ 3 Answers ]

I have legal guardianship of my step son and now the father wants him back, can he take him from me if he signed papers giving him to me?

D.I. Why. Legal form needed to revoke signature [ 2 Answers ]

My mother signed documents (Petition for Appointment of General Conservator) giving Power of Attorney of my grandmother to my aunt. Since then my aunt has been keeping my grandmother from her family and refuses to answer any calls from anyone trying to contact my grandmother. My mother now wishes...

I have legal guardianship of my grandson in Ohio. Can there be joint guardianship [ 4 Answers ]

Is there anyway for my daughter and I to share guardianship of her son. I have legal guardianship right now and my daughter is doing really good but I'm not ready to give her full control just yet. I only get very limited support for my grandson because his step grandpa and I make too much money...

Legal guardianship [ 1 Answers ]

My sister has three daughters and she is in over her head. She wants me to take her baby because she knows how I love kids yet unable to have any. What is the legal way for her and I to do this. The kids aren't in any danger and the father is in prison. He doesn't want the kid either.

Legal Guardianship [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I would like for my friend who is 18 to become MY legal guardian, as I am 14 at the moment, because things are not well at home. IS THIS POSSIBLE? If so, do you know of any websites or numbers I may contact to get further information?

View more questions Search