Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    glennbrownlee Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2012, 05:34 AM
    How do I wire a dule transformer hvac split unit
    I installed a new Gooman cond-unit, The old unit had it's own transformer. How do I wire the thermastat with Two transformer. P.S. I have no hait left.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jul 11, 2012, 06:09 AM
    What do you want the second one to do? What is No hait(hair or heat?)
    glennbrownlee Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2012, 08:25 AM
    Sorry that was ( no hair left. Lol ) well the old split unit had a transformer in the condenser, also the costemer son demands or thinks the new gooman dos too, now WE can't fig the thermastat wireing, any help would be nice, or can you take the son fishing for an wile.lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to wire in a transformer and relay to an old holly gas heat a/c unit [ 1 Answers ]

The unit has is on the roof the blower motor (indoor fan)has two wires coming of the motor. Condenser fan or (outdoor fan) has two wires also. Compressor has three wires comon, start,run and has run cap. Then I have set of contacts L1,L2,T1,T2 along with two common prongs for L1,L2 and two...

Trying to wire in a transformer and relay to an old holly gas heat a/c unit [ 0 Answers ]

The unit has is on the roof the blower motor (indoor fan)has two wires coming of the motor. Condenser fan or (outdoor fan) has two wires also. Compressor has three wires comon, start,run and has run cap. Then I have set of contacts L1,L2,T1,T2 along with two common prongs for L1,L2 and two...

I have a split unit in my home and am trying to wire in my RTH221b thermostat? [ 0 Answers ]

My older thermostat has a yellow, orange, brown, green, red, white, and black wires... the honeywell doesn't use all those wires. I hooked up the yellow to the Y, the green to the G, and the red to the RH with the jumper connected and the white to the W. I wrapped up the black, orange and brown. ...

I need to wire a lennox g12 conservator unit, wires from thermostat to transformer [ 1 Answers ]

The unit is a 1988 or 89 lennox g12 conservator unit and its wired incorectly I need to know how to wire from the tsat to the transformer. Also I don't see a circuit board.

HVAC Split Unit Heat works fine, A/C compressor on fan off [ 10 Answers ]

Hello all. I certainly have found a TON of info on this site, and problems that sound just like mine, but solutions seem to point to different things than in my system. So I apologize in advance if this is a duplicate somebody already answered. I have an older Ducane Oil Furnace converted to...

View more questions Search