Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bobbobbilynn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2007, 09:18 PM
    Second eyelid exposed
    My cat Peaches second eyelid coming out from the corner of her left eye is covering a part of her eye. The eye looks clear but a little puffy. Is there anything I can do for her at home? I love my cat dearly she is 12 years old and just got over being spider bit. She was shaved and lanced and cauterized. It was traumatic for her to be at the vets for 3 days and I don't want to stress her again so soon.
    AnnaS17 Posts: 12, Reputation: 3

Jul 16, 2007, 09:58 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbobbilynn
    My cat Peaches second eyelid coming out from the corner of her left eye is covering a part of her eye. The eye looks clear but a little puffy. Is there anything I can do for her at home ?? I love my cat dearly she is 12 years old and just got over being spider bit. She was shaved and lanced and cauterized. It was traumatic for her to be at the vets for 3 days and I don't want to stress her again so soon.
    Do not, under any circomstances try to fix it yourself. Her eye could possibly be an infection and I would waste no time getting her to a vet, or she could very well lose it and her eye is more important then a bit of trama- the loss of an eye is a lifetime handycap.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Exposed romex [ 2 Answers ]

Does revised nec permit romex in exposed area of work shed?

Eyelid Lightening [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, Can anybody recommend a good skin lightener strong enough to lighten eyelids? I can't seem to find a thing. Thanks in advance

Exposed Romex [ 2 Answers ]

I started to put down batts insulation in the attic space above garage and noticed that the wiring coming from one of the outlets was stripped a little too much and one of the leads of the romex is actually exposed outside of the electrical box. I'd like to correct this before putting insulation...

Complications with eyelid surgery - PUG [ 2 Answers ]

Hello My Abby had surgery done on her eyelid 8 days ago. She has only one stitch in her lower eyelid. Today she found a way to get out of Elizabethan collar, and rub her eyelid. It's now very swollen. Currently she is on oral and topical antibiotics. Does anyone know what I should expect at...

Exposed refridgerant pipes [ 14 Answers ]

Today I went to check what was makign an obnoxiously loud rattling noise coming from my central air unit's outside compressor. Upon silencing the loose, noisy gate that protects the fins by sticking a piece of wood in it, I noticed that the pipe that runs from the unit to the wall of my apartment...

View more questions Search