Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    k2_saran Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2009, 01:50 AM
    Electrical Cable
    What are all the Type tests and Routine tests doing in Heavy Duty Electric Cable(1100 V), and also Testing Procedures of above tests?

What are all the Type tests and Routine tests doing in XLPE Cables and also Testing Procedures of the above tests?
    sathe1963 Posts: 97, Reputation: 4

Apr 18, 2009, 09:25 AM
    ir value check, pi (polarisation index) value check, tan delta check, resistance check. Etc.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Electrical entrance cable [ 7 Answers ]

We have been advised by our insurance co. to replace the electrical entrance cable... does anyone know exactly what that takes... what materials,etc... thanks..

Direct burial electrical cable [ 10 Answers ]

I'm running power to a shed / barn. NOT in the city, so code is not a problem, but I DO have an NEC book. I need to go 300' -- and want to use best cost effective. 240v not needed, but I was considering 2/2/2 aluminum anyway. Question: Is SEU rated... or at least acceptable.. for direct...

How to extend electrical cable? [ 2 Answers ]

I need to move an existing cable for a bathroom vanity. The existing light is a strip light so the cable comes through the middle of the wall to the middle of the fixture. The new light will be 18" to the right of the current location but the cable isn't long enough to be re-routed. Is there a...

Direct Burial Electrical Cable [ 1 Answers ]

I am planning on running an underground electrical cable to my garage. I plan on placing a 100 apm panel in the garage and run from my house main electrical feed. What kind of wire do I need to do the job?

View more questions Search