Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dcsimpson Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2007, 06:10 PM
    How do I know which Roller to fix?
    I have a squeaky dryer, someone told me to change the roller. How do I know where the roller is or what kind of roller I need?
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Jun 7, 2007, 06:13 PM
    What mke is your dryer?
    dcsimpson Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jun 7, 2007, 06:58 PM
    The make is Hotpoint, right?
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Jun 7, 2007, 07:14 PM
    I believe you will find 2 of them in the rear of unit.The old style I think have drum glides.The glide have a friction surface which wear.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Squeaky Dryer Roller [ 1 Answers ]

I've got a Maytag Electric Dryer with a squeaky dryer roller. The rollers do not look worn on (I'm assuming that the wheel part is supposed to be smooth and didn't at some point have treads that have worn away). I'm not sure whether the sqeak comes from the roller wheel against the dryer drum or...

What actress is the roller Girl in the 2005 Coke commercial? [ 4 Answers ]

Who is she?? I emailed Coke and they said they don't give out that information. :confused:

Roller Coaster [ 14 Answers ]

A roller coaster has a mass of 510kg when fully loaded with passengers. The radius at point A is 10.0 m and the radius at point B is 15.0 m. -If the vehicle has a speed of 19.6 m/s at point A, what is the force exerted by the track on the car at this point? (N) -What is the maximum speed the...

How can I fix this? [ 4 Answers ]

For unknown reasons, my computer has decided not to show my D: drive and can't even find it for that matter. I don't know make, model blah, blah blah, of the HD so it's hard for me to tell you all that info stuff. So how can I find the D: drive, so the computer knows it's there? I did try add...

View more questions Search