Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Punisher98 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2012, 08:05 PM
    I have one and it does irritate and I'm only 14 and I think it could be a build up of sweat and I hope so because I don't really want to see mum and dad about it or a doctor... :/
    Hopefully in the next couple of weeks it will go away because it irritates every now and again... I've put the same gel like creamy stuff on it that I use on my face spots and I'm hoping it will clean it up nicely and peacefully, Fingers crossed! :/
    Punisher98 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Sep 21, 2012, 08:06 PM
    And it has a massive white puss on the end surrounded by red skin :/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fordyce's spot (White Spot on penis) [ 15 Answers ]

I have quite a lot of small white lumps on my penis and scrotum, after doing research and looking at pictures I think these might be Fordyce's spots, but I have found one spot which looks similar to the rest but maybe the littlest bit bigger and has a yellowish head, is it possible for the penis to...

A black spot on penis [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, Please somebody help me. I did stupid thing. Few months ago, I wore a dirty sock on my penis and masturbated. Not just once, but many times in a week with same dirty sock. Afterwards, my penis starts hitching. I noticed that a dry spot on my penis which turned to black. It is a dry black...

LARGE, yellow SPOT near the tip of my PENIS! [ 5 Answers ]

I noticed this spot quite a while ago, but it never bothered me as it was quite small! But now it has got bigger, about 5mm in diameter and I am quite puzzled to what it could be! It is not under the skin, but sitting on top of it and it is hard and soar to touch! I believe it could be a fordyce's...

Little spot on my penis [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I recently discovered I had a little spot on top on my foreskin an I want to know what it is can any body help I need to know asap thanks

View more questions Search