Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gaganjanjua Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 30, 2007, 06:55 AM
    Why don't people understand me?
    Sum1 here help me I don't undrstnd why don't people undrstnd me more I tell them less they understand specialy my friendz help me out m fed up sum1 here I request:mad:
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 30, 2007, 06:59 AM
    Well that's quite easy really.
    It will have something to do with the overtly lazy use of chatspeak.
    If you type in PROPER ENGLISH then people will be able to understand you a lot better.

Please refer to THIS ANNOUNCEMENT
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Apr 30, 2007, 07:04 AM
    Have you considered they don't understand you because your form of communication is difficult to comprehend? If you had written much more than you did, I wouldn't have bothered to decipher it.
    gypsy456 Posts: 319, Reputation: 48

Apr 30, 2007, 05:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by gaganjanjua
    sum1 here help me i dnt undrstnd why dnt people undrstnd me more i tell them less they understand specialy my friendz help me out m jst fed up sum1 here i request:mad:
    Well... if you talk in the way you write I can slightly understand it...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I Just don't Know What To Do. [ 19 Answers ]

This morning I've not stopped crying I just don't know what to do. When I think I've made my mind up something else comes and slaps me in my face. For those who don't know I'm 19 and 7 weeks and 3 days pregnant. My family are highly against it. Calling me up telling me they will pay for a private...

I'm don't want to lose him [ 4 Answers ]

I’m really worried…because recently I introduced my boyfriend to one of my mates, and now he talks to her more than he does to me. A few days ago I told him we never speak anymore and we got into an argument, I told him how I felt with him flirting with my mate and he said I was being immature. But...

I want him to think I'm "special" but I don't have the confidence to open up yet. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello! Well my problams a little complicated, I've been with this boy for 2 years 9 months and I'm crazy about him... he obversally loves me, I'm his first ever girlfriend and he's my first ever boyfriend, wev'e spent a lot of time together in the past and spent some great intimate...

I don't love her enuf [ 3 Answers ]

I'm am so confused.. I luvd a girl once mor than I eva have luvd anyone... n den becoz of mistakes I had made in the way I treated her she told me it was over and I should move on :( so I had anuva girl hu rely fancied me... and I do now care for this girl bt nt as much as I cared for the...

Please Help! Don't know Which Bios Setting Is Wrong! [ 23 Answers ]

Please Help! Dnt Kno Which Bios Setting Is Wrong! Okay I got a nice new 10,000 RPM SATA hard drive recently and when I installed it, it wasn't showing up under My Computer so I did a clean install of XP and now I'm running windows off it so it seems to be fine, now the prob is when I was trying...

View more questions Search