Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    steve hooton Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 23, 2012, 10:00 PM
    How to stop my dog from waking up early
    My dog sleeps inside and wakes up at 03.30 every morning how do I fix this so I can get some sleep
    mogrann Posts: 860, Reputation: 193
    Dogs Expert

Dec 24, 2012, 08:07 AM
    What is he waking up for? How old is he? Is he crated? Where does he sleep in the house?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Dec 24, 2012, 08:10 AM
    Set his alarm clock for 7am.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Dec 24, 2012, 08:57 AM
    When do you and he go down for the night? How much exercise does he get and when is he fed?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

/how do I stop my 2 year old waking for milk in the night [ 3 Answers ]

My daughter wakes about 2-3 times every night wanting a bottle of milk and I need to stop it

Puppy keeps waking us up early in the morning [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 9 week old jack russell pup who keeps waking us up at 6.00 in the morning sratching and wimpering trying to get out of the conservatory getting really tired now its not so bad during the week as I have to get up early but at the weekends I like to lie in what can I do?

Dogs waking up too early [ 5 Answers ]

We have two bassett hounds that share a large crate at night. For the last week, one of them as been waking up at 4:30 every morning. She wakes her sister up and barks until we let her out. This morning she barked for 30 minutes until we finally gave in. We let her go to the bathroom and put...

Puppy waking up too early [ 8 Answers ]

I have a puppy who wakes up every morning at 5.30 am! What can I do to make him sleep longer? He sleep alone in the kitchen and he is fine but as soon as the sun goes up and the bird are singing he is up!! Please help !

Waking too early [ 3 Answers ]

Hey help desk Latley I have been waking up really early at 5:00am every morning, without fail. After I can't get back to sleep, (I just do this on my own I don't even wake to an alarm clock). During the day I don't feel that tried but I would like more sleep. However its hard to get to sleep...

View more questions Search