Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    chelseabolden Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2012, 03:33 PM
    How can I get over my ex that cheated on me?
    How can I get over my ex boyfriend that cheated on me?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Mar 1, 2012, 03:52 PM
    By finding a few of all the other millions who have been in your boat to commiserate with.
    By convincing yourself that anyone who would cheat isn't worth having you.
    By surrounding yourself with friends and things to do, even if you aren't the life of the party.
    By not thinking you need a man at the moment.
    Do something men usually do, like learn how to change the oil in your car, or build a little bookcase.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Have you ever cheated in a relationship or been cheated on? [ 12 Answers ]

Was it obvious you/your partner was cheating or did they seem sweet and innocent?

She Cheated On Me [ 47 Answers ]

Hi everyone, I'm new here and really just looking for thoughts from people that do not know me.. A few months ago me and my fiancé of 3 years split up for 2 weeks over something silly I can't remember what it was now.. but it was silly... I ignored her for a week no text returns or...

He told me he cheated. Now he tells me .he lied and never cheated! [ 11 Answers ]

Ok a month ago my boyfriend had told me he cheated on me! So obviously I broke up with him. And a week ago he told me he never really did cheat on me.. like the girl tried to kiss him but he never answered the kiss. He says he feels guilty from that. And he said he told me he cheated on me to test...

I cheated on her with an ex, what do I do? [ 11 Answers ]

Well here it is. I am 23, and met this girl who is 23, we'll call B. We dated for a month or so then were together after that. While we were together I cheated on her with one of my exs, we'll call A, more than once. First time was a drunken night(never ever a reason ever) next couple times, yes...

View more questions Search