Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jessicasmith Posts: 38, Reputation: 2

Jul 28, 2011, 07:19 PM
    How do I clean the piercing ring itself?
    I got a belly button piercing a few weeks ago and I am not going to change it till its fully healed. But today I orderd a few belly button rings and I am wondering how do I clean the rings without buying a cleaning solution. My piercer said that if I used salt it would eat at the metal and well all I'm wondering is how do I clean the rings before putting them in?
    Tinkerbell2004 Posts: 49, Reputation: 17

Jul 29, 2011, 12:58 AM
    Since you are against buying a specific cleaner for the rings I would recommend either mixing a salt water solution yourself or using rubbing alcohol. The rubbing alcohol does a great job at killing any germs on the ring and I have been doing it for years with no infections so far. =]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How often should you clean your belly button ring? [ 7 Answers ]

I just want to know about how many times should you clean your belly ring? I have been cleaning it like only once a day (had it for 4 months). Is this okay or should I be cleaning it more?

How do you clean a cartilage piercing? [ 2 Answers ]

I got my cartilage pierced yesterday and I want to know how to clean it,how often,when can I change the stud and what I should avoid doing to avoid infection? Thank you:)

What can I use yo clean my cartilage piercing [ 2 Answers ]

I don't have a ear cleanser that the piercer gave me at the mall to clean my cartilage piercing with... I left it in Florida at ma aunts house.. and I am now in Jamaica.. so what can I use clean my cartilage piercing with now

View more questions Search