Jul 26, 2011, 11:29 AM
    You take her to the vet!!
    jessicasmith Posts: 38, Reputation: 2

Jul 28, 2011, 07:22 PM
    I would say you need to take him or her to the vet asap
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Jul 29, 2011, 08:15 AM

Is this the pup with CPV? Have you sought a second opinion from another vet yet? Dogs with fevers should not be offered food until the fever breaks, offer cool to room temp water at all times making sure he is staying hydrated. Keep fresh water all over the house, and frequently bring the water to the dog. If the pup is not taking in water, you may need to get a syringe and force feed pedalite on a regular basis. Remember to use small amounts over a more frequent time. The holistic norm for an adult dog is 100 to 102.5 degrees F (37.8 39.2 °C). Did you take the temp rectally?

You will need to get a hold of your vet. Especially if this is the dog with CPV. Please have him checked out by another vet asap.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My puppy does not have a fever but still won't eat or drink [ 2 Answers ]

My puppy "neeka" is a black lab/queensland healer mix,and she is six months old.3 days ago she vomited 3 times and quit,then she wouldn't eat or drink,the following day she seemed fine,she ate and drank some,played a little then went to bed,the next morning she vomited all over my bed and stopped...

Why won't my puppy eat [ 2 Answers ]

My puppy is 13 weeks old and up until today she has eaten her dry puppy food, not much but now she won't eat nothing,, should I be worried

My puppy won't eat [ 3 Answers ]

We brought our 6 week old Shepherd puppy home from Ohio on Friday afternoon. He has been eating well up until last night. His stool is very soft, but it has been since we brought him home. He was dewormed on 6/17 and we changed his food to Hills Science Diet Large breed puppy. I attributed the...

Puppy won't eat! [ 4 Answers ]

Okay so my puppy is three months old and he won't eat a thing he went to the vet yesterday and got his first series of shots, and now won't eat a thing he was dewormed and is okay with drinking water, but if he drinks too much he throws up... so I started to give him pedialite, and just a little...

My puppy won't eat [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 10 week old dalmatian and was fine when I brought him home but now he won't eat, he is drinking a lot but he also has diahorea

View more questions Search