Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jakki74 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 21, 2011, 06:38 PM
    Dogs peeing,pooing and ripping things up
    I have 2 10 month old male american bull dogs,they are well trained but for the last few weeks they keep peeing,pooing and are destroying everything I came home today to find they had ripped up my kitchen floor they have kong toys chew sticks etc nothing has changed and I have not been away anywhere and they are not alone for long,they will do it if I'm there or not I must add I've had dogs for all my life and have never had this problem before but then I've never had this breed before,they have praise treats when they go outside and a telling off when they do it inside but I really don't know what to do and I certainly don't want to rehome them as I have a disabled daughter with severe epilepsy who they watch over kind of like a doggy nanny lol and she adores them both but it means I have to watch her more in case they pee etc where she may go... please help.
    Sariss Posts: 1,471, Reputation: 244
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2011, 04:22 AM

It sounds like you should look into crate training your dogs.
    Here's some information: 01 Crate-Training for Adult Dogs - VeterinaryPartner.com - a VIN company!
    jessicasmith Posts: 38, Reputation: 2

Jul 29, 2011, 08:58 PM
    Bull dogs don't outgrow there chewing till they are 2 years old so unfortunately there is nothing you can do about that but the pooin and peeing is a competiontion to be alpha

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My 18 year old son is ripping my heart apart. He demands things of me such as ironin [ 12 Answers ]

My 18 years old son is ripping my heart apart. He demands things of me such as ironing, washing, food, etc. yet when he speaks to me totally disrespects me and picks on me for every little thing I do. It seems everything I do is wrong in his eyes. When I confront him about his behaviour he just...

My dogs are still peeing on things, marking their territory [ 0 Answers ]

I have two weiminimers that are five years old, they are brothers... they are great dogs, very well behaved... EXCEPT, they will pee on my furniture when nobody is home.. They spend a lot of time together outside and they are trained to hunt. They get a lot of our attention and they are both...

Peeing and pooing [ 5 Answers ]

He is 16 weeks. We have a large pen in the kitchen. At one end is his sleeping area and at the other end is a large cookie tray for pooing and peeing. Sometimes he pees on the lg. tray and sometimes poos on it. Most of the time he does his business anywhere in the pen including on his blankets,...

2 Dogs peeing everywhere [ 6 Answers ]

Ok, I have 2 dogs a pug and a chihuahua both MALE. They get along great for the most part,but they pee everywhere and on the corners and walls of everything! And I mean everything! But MOST OF ALL... THEY PEE AND POOP IN THEIR KENNELS and on the laundry room floor where they are now kept. The...

Dogs ripping hair out [ 1 Answers ]

So about 3.5 weeks ago my Mom moved to Alabama from NY. When I was living with her she got 2 Bichon's and our one Bichon had a nervous condition, he'd rip his back hair out and chew constantly. But that was when her boyfriend showed up. When he was gone, Harpo (our dog) was fine. Right before she...

View more questions Search