Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    megan26 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2011, 09:36 PM
    What gauge do they pierce your rook and tragus with usually?
    I just got my tragus and rook pierced yesturday. For my rook I got a barbell and tragus I got the hoop, but I don't know what gauge they used.or what gauge to get when I can change them. I'm going to change my tragus though into a labretstud
    Can someone please help thankss:)

ramona_ Posts: 222, Reputation: 47

Jul 20, 2011, 12:19 PM
    Could be anything around 1mm. My tragus was a 1.2 and my anti-helix was a 1.4 so I suggest going back to your piercer and asking them.

Remember though, you MUST wait a minimum of around 10 weeks before you change it and make sure you keep your new piercings clean.
    jessicasmith Posts: 38, Reputation: 2

Jul 29, 2011, 08:52 PM

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it safe to replacing a lighter gauge wire with a heavier gauge [ 11 Answers ]

Hi all, One of my baseboard heater (240v)'s wire was broken can I replace it with a heavier gauge wire? Also can different gauge ground wires (copper wire) be connected with a wire-nut? IS THIS SAFE TO DO? OR Will this create a fire hazard?

1991 Honda Civic Tack, water gauge, fuel gauge problem? [ 2 Answers ]

My tack, fuel gauge and water temp gauge all went to zero. I could not find any fuzes that were out. Is there anything that would provide power to these three items?

How long will it take for my tragus, rook and cartilage piercings to semi-close? [ 0 Answers ]

I have atragus, rook and cartilage piercing and I start my softball season tomorrow. I have had my piercings since August of last year. I have never taken them out but the softball tournament I will be at lasts about 5-8 hours and I really don't want to remove my jewelry, but I may have to. What...

Rook Piercing [ 1 Answers ]

So I have my ears double pierced, my cartlidge, nose, bellybutton, tongue, && industrial. I think if I have gotten the industrial I can handle the rook. And I have a high tolerance for pain. If anyone has BOTH do you know which hurts worse?

View more questions Search