Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    peggy745 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2011, 05:18 PM
    2 Dogs peeing in house
    I have 3 male dogs, two of them under 3 yrs old. The other dog is 7 years old.. I think one of the younger ones, a Shiz Tsu is doing much of the peeing, but I believe the older one who is very dominant.. sometimes pees over the Shiz Tsu...
    We have carpet and most of our rooms are ruined. Do you think if we got new carpet would this happen again. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jun 20, 2011, 08:35 PM

Yes, you can replace your carpet 10x and the problem will continue, until you address the main issue. Your dogs are doing more marking than urinating. They are having a territorial pee war. Get 3 crates and start walking them at least twice a day. Find a dog trainer in your area or start reading about training your dogs. One or all of them do not see humans as pack leaders and that must change.
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Jun 20, 2011, 09:08 PM

Are they entire or desexed?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I keep my dogs from peeing all over the house? [ 3 Answers ]

I have two dogs, a 5 year old Havanese and a 3 year old ****zou Maltese. They were housebroken but in the past 6 months they've both been peeing all over the house. I walk them often and they have a huge back yard to run around in. I scold them and put them outside when I catch them but it's...

How do we get our 2 male dogs to quit peeing in the house? [ 1 Answers ]

My 2 male dogs keep peeing in the house. They pee up against furniture, doors, all kind of things. We could just let them out to go to the bathroom and they come in and do it. They are driving us crazy. I always had female dogs, I love a female dog. I am so frustrated I will never have male dogs...

How do I stop my dogs from peeing in my house [ 5 Answers ]

I have 2 Miniature Yorkshire Terriers a ***** and a dog they are doth between 1 and 2 years old. My dog constantly pees on my washing machine in my kitchen and in his bed. It don't matter how many times I let him out he will always pee there especially in the night. I make sure I take his food and...

How do I keep my two dogs from peeing in the house [ 2 Answers ]

How do I keep my dog from peeing in the house

Dogs won't stop peeing in house and behavior changes [ 2 Answers ]

We own two dogs. One is named Bear, she is a 9 month old flat coat retriever. We adopted her from a fellow college student back in December. The other dog we named Foxie and she is a two year old retirever mix we adopted from the humane society about a month ago. We made sure the two dogs got...

View more questions Search