Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    twiz Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2007, 10:04 AM
    Microsoft works spreadsheet 8.5
    When I type data in a cell, on my old computer it used to automatically fill in the rest of the data but on my new computer which has Microsoft works spreadsheet 8.5. can I get this feature? And also can I get Microsoft works spreadsheet to find any duplicate information IE phone numbers that I have typed in twice by mistake. Thanks
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 24, 2007, 10:45 AM
    What spreadsheet did you have on your old system? The spreadsheet in Works is not as powerful as Excel. Have you tried looking up Find duplicates in the Help? At the least you can sort on Phone number and scan for dups.
    twiz Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2007, 10:58 AM
    Thanks. Is there a way to import this feature from excel to works?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 24, 2007, 11:24 AM
    No, you can't import features from program to program, they have to be programmed in.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ms works database to ms works spreadsheet [ 2 Answers ]

Have tried copy/paste but I get a message stating "make sure the destination area is as large as the info you wish to paste" .Anyone help please?

Microsoft to Lotus Works [ 9 Answers ]

Anybody out there know a quick way of changing spreadsheets & text/word documents to Lotus formats? Just got a new system with Microsoft Works/Office however they are trial and the key code they gave me doesn't work so back to good old Lotus123. Thanks. :mad:

Need help with Microsoft Works [ 1 Answers ]

I get into my Microsoft works program to write letters and it will not allow me to type anything. It will allow me to type from my numbers pad but that is all it will allow. What is going on with this?

Any body here works for Microsoft [ 3 Answers ]

Well is there lol

View more questions Search