Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Enigma1999 Posts: 2,223, Reputation: 1077
    Welbeing Expert

Apr 6, 2011, 08:00 PM

Ok. I'm going to just chime in here for a second.

First off, Nuke, with all do respect, you are a kid yourself. What do you know about life?

You're advice is... well, not very good advice to the OP, who clearly is reaching out because she is nervous about her situation.

To Jessica. ANY boy who says "Let's F**k" or " I want to F**k you" gets no respect from me. Period.

You two are too young to be playing house.

Personally and honestly, I would get rid of this jerk.

Sex should be about two people who are in love AND who can take on the responsibility of a child.

Are you ready to be a Mommy? I highly doubt it.

There is nothing wrong with waiting.

I lost my virginity when I was 25 years old to my Husband. I made him wait ONE year before "that night".

During that whole time, he was respectful of my wishes.

I had told him when we first started dating "If you love me, you will wait. If you don't, *pointing to the door* then there's the door"

Take control of this situation and demand that he wait until you are good and ready.

One other thing I want to add, it that I was using protection and it broke and I got pregnant.

Not all protection is 100%.

That being said, go out with your girlfriends, go to the mall, to the movies, and enjoy school.

Make him understand that you two are not ready. If he doesn't, then stick Daddy on him.

Good Luck.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 7, 2011, 12:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ramona_ View Post
    {Removed post edited out-<>} best of luck jessicasmith.
    Yes, she has been with him for 4 years, but that doesn't make her ready. She's still only 16, and that's the whole point.

You said it yourself, she's still a girl, a kid. How can anyone expect a kid to make a decision like this?
    jessicasmith Posts: 38, Reputation: 2

Apr 8, 2011, 11:06 PM
    Comment on Enigma1999's post
    I find this the most helpful of all thanks for your help and no I am not ready to be a mommy I'm ganna wait and if he don't like that he can leave
    adviceishere Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 492
    Ultra Member

Apr 8, 2011, 11:24 PM

Good for you jessica! No one on here wants to see a young girl like yourself posting up in 9 months time. Have fun while you can and get to the complicated stuff in a few years. :)
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 9, 2011, 05:33 AM

"i find this the most helpful of all thanks for your help and no i am not ready to be a mommy im ganna wait and if he dont like that he can leave"

GOOD FOR YOU! And if he does decide to through away a long term relationship over this, then he wasn't worth keeping anyway.
    crzyhopper71 Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2011, 06:18 PM
    Comment on adviceishere's post
    I agree! Things sure have changed. There's nothing wrong with waiting.
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Apr 13, 2011, 06:06 AM

I know this is a little late, but I've been gone and this post really gets to me.

Everyone who sees no problem with this are those who have no understanding of responsibility and consequences. Completely outing the consequences because something feels good, doesn't make it right.

The thing to take away from here is that the last thing anyone wants is a kid raising a kid. Period.

"Embrace teen sex"
    You are out of your mind. Let's embrace teen drinking, and teen smoking too... hey it feels good right??

"I'm 2 yrs older so I know what the OP is going through"
    You too are nuts. Age is not a coupling factor. Just because you're within the same age group doesn't make you know anymore. Sure, you went to high school and some things are similar, but you have no idea what kind of lifestyle, parents, school, boyfriend the OP has. How can you know anything about what the OP is going through? Oh, the sex decision? Just because you faced that decision once entitles you to spread bad judgement based on pleasure with no understanding or caring of the consequences? I don't think so!

Each situation differs and should be handled with the utmost caution. What worked for you DOES NOT mean it will work for her. Error on the side of caution!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Physics question... with answer, yet I don't know how to get the answer. [ 2 Answers ]

In order to qualify for the finals in a racing event, a car must achieve an average speed of 270 Km/h on a track with a total length of 1410 m. If a particular car covers the first half of the track at an average speed of 232 km/h, what minimum average speed must it have in the second half of the...

When writing an Answer do you have to re-state each count/paragraph or just answer? [ 8 Answers ]

I am wondering if I have to type the exact counts and paragraphs and then admit or deny each or can I just admit or deny to the number indicated?

If the correct answer is May cgs, $15,500 how is the answer correct need to see work [ 1 Answers ]

P23-A The budget committee of Vinning office supply Co. Has assembled the following data. As the business manager, you must prepare the budgeted income statements for May and Jun 2006. A. Sales in April were $42,100.. You forecast that monthly sales will increase 2.0% in May and 2.4% in June.

View more questions Search