Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tyty12 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 29, 2011, 12:11 PM
    OK its like my cycle came on two times this month what's wrong
    rrodriguez32 Posts: 16, Reputation: 4

Mar 29, 2011, 03:40 PM
    Not really sure what is wrong but it could be anything. Your question lacks details but best advice is to go see your Doctor. They would be better to serve you to find out what the issue is, if any. Sometimes the body just gets thrown off. It could happen. It does happen. I would go see my doctor, if I were you.

Mar 31, 2011, 08:26 AM
    Sorry I left out details but its like it came on two times this month and at the begin of this month it was normal and now its like brownish and this morning its kind of dark pink but note that its just spotting and I have talked to my nurse and she said I could be pregnant because I have been very tired and every thing I eat doesn't agree with me I been feeling this way for about a week and a couple of days now
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Mar 31, 2011, 10:54 AM

Are you on any sort of birth control? Some women will have irregular bleeding once in awhile due to hormone fluctuations.

Are you trying to become pregnant? Pregnancy is certainly a possibility. See what happens when you would expect your next period and test accordingly.

Apr 6, 2011, 08:36 AM
    Comment on DoulaLC's post
    Well I was o the shot but the last time I took it was in Aug. of 2010 and my cycles came back Oct. of 2010. And yes I am trying but its not working and I have been spotting for about 3 weeks now when it first started it was brownish and now its very light red and when I say light red I mean light red I took I home pg test and it came back negative but that was about a week ago I asked my mom and she was like I'm pg but I'm not sure what I should do because the internet isn't helping me at all

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What's wrong with me ? What's up with my extreme emotions? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I just turned 22 and my the world seems totally different from what it used to be. I find myself having "attacks" that are followed by an action my attack can go one of two ways I sometimes get very sad and feel as if no one listens and I start to cry. I usually hold back tears until I am by...

How many times an hour should my furnace cycle in a small house [ 3 Answers ]

My furnace keeps the house warm but it does cycle often. It will start and then shut down and then about five seconds later it starts and runs fine. I have a small house that is insulated decent so I know it shouldn't cycle as much as it does(at least five times an hour) does this affect my gas...

Mild cramping all month, not pregnant, what's wrong? [ 2 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend had sex a couple days before I started my period at the end of last month(oct 30) that period was lighter than normal and stopped early. We had sex without protection and he did not pull out. But I am on birth control, had my period, and took a test that came negative... Ever...

Steam boiler cycle times [ 2 Answers ]

I just had a Peerless WBV-03 SPL steam boiler installed. At the start, the burner shuts off once it reaches 1.75 PSI, about 20-25 minutes. From there on it runs for about 2 minutes, shuts down at 1.75 PSI and restarts in two minutes when there is no pressure reading on the gauge. This continues...

View more questions Search