Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mbellburns Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 12, 2011, 06:14 PM
    Won't pee
    Dog, lab, fully trained; never any problems; I just broke my leg; can't take her for a walk and she won't go when leashed and put outside.
    Aurora_Bell Posts: 4,193, Reputation: 822
    Dogs Expert

Mar 13, 2011, 10:36 AM

Dpgs are creaturs of routine and habbit. Are you able to sit out side with your dog while he does his business?

With the changes and stress in your home, has your dog been eating and drinking normally?
    jessicasmith Posts: 38, Reputation: 2

Mar 23, 2011, 06:35 AM
    You should have someone walk her for you because if she doesn't go that could lead to a blader infection and I would know I am a vet in training
    So I would recommend that you get someone to walk her for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need help with pee pee problem [ 2 Answers ]

I have a middle aged spayed male dog that I got from a shelter. I've had him for little over 1yr. He won't stop peeing in the house. I never see him do it but I find it. I don't think he does it while I'm home. He never poops in the house but he lifts his leg on things. I've never had a male dog...

Chihuahua Pee Pee [ 21 Answers ]

She is still using the carpet. She's having problems with potty training. If I crater her and attach the litter box, will this also convince her to use the litter box when allowed out of the crate?

Pee Pee Smell [ 14 Answers ]

How in the world do I get rid of the dog pee smell in my carpets? I used the spray at the pet store, I shampooed the carpets and neither has worked... She's going in the same spots as before... what's the deal?

Uses pee pad to pee, but never to poop [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Chihuahua that’s about 3 months and I trained him to use pee pads in the house, he was doing really good so then I bought a litter box with no lid and put his pee pad in there to try and get him to be box trained, he wouldn’t use it, and started peeing and pooping on the floor, so I took...

View more questions Search