Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kateylynn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2011, 07:33 PM
    I'm 14 and I want my cartilage pierce how do I convince my dad to let me get it?
    Help me plzz in need to convince him. My mom said she would pay for it.
    jessicasmith Posts: 38, Reputation: 2

Mar 22, 2011, 06:23 AM
    My dad alos said no but I did it myself and now they are just fine with taking me to get things doen
    ChelseaSmile Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 2, 2011, 04:18 PM
    Tell him it wouldn't go wrong, it doesn't hurt, he doesn't have to pay, your mum is fine with it, blah blah blah or just do loads of stuff for him and keep on asking till he gives in (:

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to convince my mom to let me pierce my nose && is 15 to young? [ 3 Answers ]

Hey guys, I am 15 years old and I will 16 in 4 months. I am trying to convince my mom to let me get my nose pierced ever since I turned 15. I am trying to tell her that its not as bad as she thinks it will be.Also she says I am too young. Any advice on what to say?

How to convince my dad to get a miniature schnauzers? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi Ive been wanting dogs for my whole life and I'm 13 years old. My Mom and my Brother have been wanting dogs forever, but can never get my Dad to give in. Hes had dogs and tells funny, cute, and sad stories he had with his dogs, but doesn't let us get dogs. Its not a money thing at all. I make...

How can I pierce my own cartilage without having nerve damage occur? [ 1 Answers ]

How can I pierce my own cartilage without having nerve damage occur? I already know about cleaning it and how to and everything, I am just afraid if I place the earing in the wrong spot and pierce my ear that I might die or have permanent nerve damage or possibly might not be able to hear out of my...

New tongue pierce [ 3 Answers ]

On the 10th day after my tongue piercing, I changed the barbel to a shorter one for the swelling has gone down. The next day, I changed it right back to the starter barbel for it had seemed as if the new barbel wasn't the right size. It was creating a dent on the top of my tongue :eek: 2 days...

How to convince my dad to let me get my cartilage pierced [ 13 Answers ]

Heyy I'm 15 and I really want my cartilage pierced. My dad is a nutcase police officer and I really need to convince him to let me get it. Also, does it hurt a lot and is there anything I can do to lessen the pain (im getting it with a needle if I get it. My aunts a doctor and the needle is safer...

View more questions Search