Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    twoman Posts: 0, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2011, 04:17 PM
    My dog wakes for the toilet during the night how do I stop her?
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jan 8, 2011, 04:19 PM

Does she have to pee or poo? At what time do you let her out for the last time and when does she wake you? How old and when did this start?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 8, 2011, 04:19 PM

How old is the dog?

Is it crated at night?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

5 year old dog wakes me up almost every night! [ 8 Answers ]

I have a 5 year old greyhound/foxhound mix. I've had her for a little over 3 years. She is great in so many ways. My husband and I are definitely of the mindset that we have to be the pack leader, and she does really well with that. She does seem to have a very high prey drive and does not get...

My dog wakes me up several times a night [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I have a 6 month old Staffy. We have had him since he was 2 months old . During the day he is great. He is obedient and he always lets us know when he needs to go outside to go potty. He even pees on command. Since we have had him he has slept on his bed in our bedroom. He does not sleep...

Dog Wakes Me Up at Night: HELP! [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I adopted a male "shelter" dog last week... a young (less than a year but probably older than six months according to the vetinarian) black lab mix. He's a great dog... affectionate, obedient, and seems to be housetrained. He gets walks and bathroom breaks up to 5 times a day so maybe he...

View more questions Search